Tinted Moisturizer / Tinted Sunscreen

I want to buy a tinted moisturizer but I don't want to buy a drugstore brand cos I can't test it >< I don't want to spend TOO much..and LM and even Stila seem a little steep even though I"ve heard raves about Stila illuminating lotion.

Just wondering, has anyone tried Boujois Happy Light? I"ve heard raves about it on makeupalley. The price seems reasonable too (looking for a good produce for under $30..preferably in the $20 range)

Thanks!

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
but you dont have to pay the avon lady for delivery:lol:

That's why I get their promo e-mails and wait for their Free Shipping offers. :innocent:

Erin said:
That's why I get their promo e-mails and wait for their Free Shipping offers. :innocent:

ah your clever!:flower:

i figured when i get my loan through im just gona buy all of my favourites off the site and the tinted moisterizer so its more worth while paying the delivery^_^

i would have asked my avon lady but i cant since i dont live at home during uni:doh:

The Aveda ones are excellent. Great coverage but super light.

The trouble is that the colors are very limited.......there is not alot for the darker skin type. But I know they were working on revamping the line.

CG SMOOTHERS spf15 tinted moisturizer is nice. its pretty cheap but effective. just the right light coverage. and you can mix the tints for just the right shade.

ok. stupid question (ive never worn makeup before and i dont know how to!)
how do you apply tinted moisturizer? is it considered as makeup? like foundation, powder, etc... and what is concealer?

i want to start covering up my skin since it looks uneven and i have combination skin... i want to make my skin even and flawless and clear...

also... any recommendation for tinted moisturizer for first time users??? my skin is tanned naturally and i wish to find something that wont clog my pores but that will cover up flaws... i occasionally breakout but only on my forehead (sigh.....)

anyways... i hope somebody here can help me!

Thanks in advance!!!!!

I'm looking for recommendations for a tinted moisturizer---as MATTE as possible. I currently use Laura Mercier but it no longer matches my skin well, and I'd like to try something new anyway.

I like the coverage that tinted moisturizer provides---just enough to even out imperfections and without feeling heavy. I would, however, like my moisturizer to be slightly more matte. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I've heard good things about Kiehls tinted moisturiser - anyone tried it? :unsure:

I like that my sunscreen has a bit of a tint. My skin looks dewy and flawless all day long!
Natura Bisse Sun Defense Cream SPF 30
NMC02J2_mn.jpg

NeimanMarcus.com

^Yeah, I might have to agree. I've been wearing tinted moisturizer since high school and as yet have tried Benefit, Shiseido, Stila, Lancome, and Laura Mercier over the years. In my opinion, Laura's is the best.

^
yep, Laura's is the best, I tell anyone that is interested about it!

Tinted Moisturizers

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you had a favorite tinted moisturizer? The temperatures here in Texas have been above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for the past few days. I have to walk across campus a lot for school, and I am getting sick of sweating off my MAC studio fix powder and concealer. Plus, I've been breaking out like crazy, my Proactiv doesn't seem to be doing the job anymore. :cry::cry:

Anyone a fan of tinted moisturizers?

Laura Mercier one is quite cool, is what I use instead of foundation (basically beacuse my skintone is very difficult to match, but it looks good :smile:).

Chanel makes a phenomenal tinted moisturizer in three shades. I usually stick to it, but due to being short in cash (as always), I picked up Stila's new SPF 30 oil-free tinted moisturizer. It's cheaper and almost as good as Chanel.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm heading to Nordstrom and Sephora tomorrow and will check out Laura Mercier, Stile, and Chanel (that one might not make it into my bag though, I have an insanely high credit card bill this month)

Nivea makes a good one, although the 'light' is a bit too dark for very fair skin. It's fairly cheap, though.

OOH! I didn't know Nivea had one! Awesome. Thanks for that, satin_chic and you're welcome Style-Addict! (Good luck! :wink:)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->