Tinted Moisturizer / Tinted Sunscreen

I haven't been able to find any Nivea products in the US (besides the body lotions and oil and such) satin_chic. I like the Nivea Beaute products, and would love to try that tinted moisturizer, but I guess I will have to wait til I go to Germany again.

I've been looking at this Dior one..

http://sephora.com/browse/product.j...P212927&categoryId=C13200&shouldPaginate=true

I can't post the pic, I'm at work. :rolleyes:
I've never tried Dior Cosmetics, so I'm a little skeptical.

I have used diorskin airflash and that is good so I would def. try the tinted moisturiser if it was me.

Chanel Hydramax + Teinte mixed with a regular moisturizer

YSL Teint Parfait Complexion Enhancer

I think the Laura Mercier ones are the best for coverage, texture and they have an oil free and a hydrating one and both have spf 20

I bought benefit you rebel lite and I am finding it makes me greasy. Is this normal for tinted moisturisers or is it just this one?

My boyfriend is in New york so i have ask him to bring the tinted moisturzer from Covergirl ( we don't have them in Holland) It was hard to find in NY he said. Cant wait to use it!

So my Boyfriend in back home. He said that the Covergirl Tinted Moisturizer was not to buy in NY, the store's told him that Covergirl is not a populair brand in the US. And that they don't sell the TM. ( Huh???) I now have the fonf de teint. Will check Ebay for the TM.

Has anyone here tried the Aveeno positively radiant tinted moisturizer? Or have any other suggestions?

I'm looking for a drugstore TM to replace my foundation.

Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer
this is my favorite tm
yZaNg.png

soniakashuk

chantecaille just skin - this stuff is brilliant! all kind so other benefits and is advertised as being used in a lot of ad campaigns (not sure if this is true though!)

Laura Mecier tinted moisturiser is pretty good too...

^ Thank you kissablekae and strawberries :flower:.

I own the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and its awful in my opinion. Although I have friends who love it.

I looked into the Estee Lauder daywear and it sounds promising. Very expensive though. Might check it out and also the SK tinted moisturizer.

I used to use Daywear years ago, and when I recently went to check it out again, I couldn't believe how expensive it had got, even considering the expected increase in price that time alone brings across an entire range of products.

I use Missha Perfect Cover BB cream #21 with SPF 42. Works for me.:flower:
L_g7948046_3997120.jpg

yesstyle.com

the Missha one is really popular in Australia and Asia, I've never tried it though.

I really like the Lumene Tinted Moisturizer SPF6, it's really really sheer though, not like Laura Mercier's, but I love it for even out my skintone a bit and give some colour to my pale face. Looks like you have nothing on, which I like.

I also like Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer, but that does have quite good coverage so for me it's more like a foundation.

Have someone tried the new one from Caudalíe? I think I will be purchasing that one next when my Lumene one is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Deborah, I found that not only did You Rebel get greasy, but it also darkened throughout the day! That sucked, cos I really wanted to like it :( Now I'm using Garneir BB Cream (which is more TM than BB cream in my opinion) and it doesn't go greasy, but just to be sure I dust a little Bare Minerals Mineral Veil over my t-zone.

Hey guys, I'm planning to get this tinted sunscreen from La Roche Posay, I'm just wondering if anyone of you has some experience with it, whether with creme of fluid? :flower:
I just hope the formula blends seamlessly and that it doesn't get too greasy on really hot weather I'm in right now.

LP14872_medium.jpg

laroche-posay

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm planning to get this tinted sunscreen from La Roche Posay, I'm just wondering if anyone of you has some experience with it, whether with creme of fluid? :flower:
I just hope the formula blends seamlessly and that it doesn't get too greasy on really hot weather I'm in right now.

Hi, I wore this sunscreen during last summer here in Brasil. I wore the fluid formula and it was very easy to apply, very watery, and didn't feel greasy on my face at all. The only problem is that it gave me a few pimples. The summer here was really hot, but as soon as the weather got better the pimples got better. If you don't have oily skin or if you don't live in a place that is too hot is a good choice, i guess.

I've used La Roche Posay tinted sunscreen as well and loved it! Nice color, didn't break me out. I would recommend it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->