Tips On How To Sneak Into The Shows...

^ The SHOCK on her face. :rofl:

Also reminds of this part of Bill Cunningham's documentary. He was trying to get in some show in Paris but two PR girls kept pushing aside, thinking he was some random photographer. Being the humble man that he is, he didn't do the "don't you know who I am?" thing, he patiently waited until another PR guy came running and gave a death look to the girls "Please, he's the most important person on Earth" almost carrying Bill through the door.

this is not "someone" dear ... this is Mlle Agnes (she has a thread here). French Fashion journalist icon of the 2000s. She works with Loic Prigent. Sure you heard about him (Signe Chanel, Marc Jacobs, etc. documentaries).

Hey am gonna be in New York during fashion week season and was wondering if there are some shows I can be able to access even the smaller shows. What's the process? thanks

I would say be smart and know when to keep or stop pushing a certain situation, some shows are incredibly hard e.g. Nina Ricci, other like Christian Dior they are simply impossibly, but some designer they do not care if someone attends to see their shows, a lot of times you have to queue in the line of the bloggers/press that do not have invites, but are waiting to see if there's space inside, since some shows allow people without invitation to attend like Alberta Ferretti (really easy to get in) or Barbara Bui. I don't know the exact situation in NY, but be smart and don't be brave, look around and see what are other people doing and to everyone around you ahaha :lol:
It's a marvelous experience to get inside a show, and then leave like any other celebrity on the same exit door ahahah :lol: Enjoy.

I've heard that Elie Saab is one of the easiest shows in Paris to get into.

LOL

nope

Elie Saab does double checking, once in the front, once before you actually get into the tent inside the Tuilleries.

same goes for Chanel, you have to get past the first line of security who check your invites, then there is more security at the entrance to the Grand Palais and on occasion a couple more just inside the Grand Palais.

smaller shows are definitely an option in Milan and Paris, any blogger (or random person...) can stand in line at the 'Standing' section, waiting to fill up remaining space once the invited guests are seated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't wanted anyone to try getting into shows, who is not invited, it was just a joke. I have to say I'm quite thankful I get my invitations.

But I have to say, if you don't want to get into the big FW or big shows. You can go to smaller fashion weeks like poland madrid and so on, its easier to get in, even if you have an instagram account, those designers are glad about every press they can get.

i would love to get into some of those new smaller shows where the talent is still raw and non commercialized. Hopefully I ll get into something, as fun as getting into MJ or DKNY is I would prefer a talented unknown unless it was for networking reasons

I would say be smart and know when to keep or stop pushing a certain situation, some shows are incredibly hard e.g. Nina Ricci, other like Christian Dior they are simply impossibly, but some designer they do not care if someone attends to see their shows, a lot of times you have to queue in the line of the bloggers/press that do not have invites, but are waiting to see if there's space inside, since some shows allow people without invitation to attend like Alberta Ferretti (really easy to get in) or Barbara Bui. I don't know the exact situation in NY, but be smart and don't be brave, look around and see what are other people doing and to everyone around you ahaha :lol:
It's a marvelous experience to get inside a show, and then leave like any other celebrity on the same exit door ahahah :lol: Enjoy.

lool I wont be brave at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->