Tom Ford S/S 2015 London

marcBarna

Reaction score
2nr23oo.png

Screencap from live.tomford.com

^I was thinking the exact same thing two minutes ago. :rofl: He went from taking months to release runway pictures 4 years ago to livestreaming his show. I'd be mad at the hypocrisy if it wasn't so funny.

I love Tom Ford.

BUT.

That collection was horrible. I didn't see anything that was remotely covetable and it even felt cheap, which is something I never thought I could say about his work. That's a shame.

The irony of him streaming his show live :rofl:

You have read my mind! :flower:

Being exclusive and private wasn't bringing that much money! And when he opened his door to livestreams and stopped being private the wind swept his creativity!

That show was too much.... the nipple covers bejeweled and with spikes, that's dangerous, that's a murder weapon.... :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like the cast and the clothes were good only on the second part of the show

does he want to tell us he's over fashion? well done then!

Not good at all, that second part is very tacky, feels like Hedi Slimane YSL for mistresses. He hasn't found the right direction since he started his own brand.

this is a Saint Laurent+Gucci+Versace+Prada+MarcJacobs-bouquet - weird collection:(

This collection is the fake twin of Slimane's Saint Laurent & those pants that Lexi is wearing in her final look are equal to the ones Lagerfeld made for an Haute Couture Chanel show last year!

plus... That white dress with those huge holes on the hip..................................... :ninja:

the casting, the make up, and the hair throw me up from concentrating on anything. Where is the sex? where is the luxury feeling of it. You can't expect these girls to sell to the Tom Ford woman.

Im actually stupefied he had the nerves to send this stripper parade down the runway. :shock:

That was painful and hilarious at the same time. He is so over.

Whoa this is possibly the worst LFW, so far, since i started following fashion. One horrible collection after another! What is Tom doing?! Where is the glamour, creativity or at the very least the "appeal" most of his collections have?!?!?! This looks like it could be some random label showing in Milan, in its first runway show ever, shocking!

Tom, unfortunately you can't be the second Saint Laurent :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->