Toni Garrn

2012 amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS - Dinner:

Getty Images

That's the guy (David Wertheimer?) she was with back in post #199-to-#202 (page 14) and #213 (page 15). Wonder if they're an item? She certainly looks more spectacular at the two events with him than in most of her others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toni+Garrn+2012+amfAR+Cinema+Against+AIDS+4nngyCPysTbl.jpg
Toni+Garrn+2012+amfAR+Cinema+Against+AIDS+J9sn_JdWk4ml.jpg

zimbio

Here's a few new ones of them at the Sidaction Gala Dinner 2012 back in Febuary:

Getty Images

Say Who?

Got an ID on the dress:

@ElieSaabWorld:

"@RealToniGarrn looking gorgeous in ELIE SAAB Ready-to-Wear Fall 2012-13 at last night's ‪#AMFAR‬ Gala. pic.twitter.com/5uX1pE8J"

Nice little preview of this years fall collection from Elie Saab. The dress is fabulous - second only to the glamazon who's wearing it:blush:.

Video of the american shoot for Vogue Spain:

American Dream

vogue.es/articulos/making-of-del-editorial-de-moda-american-dream-de-toni-garrn-en-vogue/16509

@VogueSpain:

"The day that @ RealToniGarrn became Miss America on a road trip for Vogue Spain is recorded on video: http://bit.ly/JBJvW8"

CAN ANYONE EMBED????

From her first night in Cannes:

Victoria's Secret angels georgian fans - Facebook

From the amfAR Gala:

WireImage

Total sexpot in the black Elie Saab, love the metal cuffs and choker too:heart:Are there any full length shot of her in the white gown from the first night?

Here's a lovely picture. Don't see too many like this:

Models under the rain: Toni, Andreea, Frida, Kendra and Maud, Ralph Lauren, February 2012

modelsjam

The German Miss Toni Garrn

"When I was 13 years old, I was approached by a modeling agent. It was at the public viewing in Hamburg during the football World Cup, so to speak, my summer story. With some friends I was on the Fan Fest on the Alster. As a fashion show ran in the accompanying program.

It was not until the day I realized I could become a model. Before anyone had ever imagined. I was a little bigger, but never terribly thin. I was also very shy child and never had and what works with boys hat. Since then I have grown ten inches. Now am 1.81 meters tall. On 11 September 2007, I opened the Calvin Klein show in New York, which was the breakthrough. I had just turned 15 years old. Because I was still in school, I only made Calvin Klein exclusive. When I went to the airport after the show, called my New York Booker and said I could make the global Calvin Klein campaign. Because the agent freaked out, I thought, "Wow! That must be something great. "

Full-time job, "Model"

Since I passed my A-levels a year ago, I am now only model. This is a huge difference, and even his pupil. I'm always on the move. Until yesterday I was at the haute couture in Paris, where I walked for Dior and Alaïa. Last night I was at home in Hamburg. Today I am in Berlin to perform in the evening for Michalsky. Tomorrow I go back to Hamburg to my 19th Nachzufeiern birthday. Then I fly to New York where I live now. Since most of the live model, because there's the most jobs.

I only ran two seasons at Calvin Klein. I had been so long withheld. Then I made two or three seasons as many shows as possible, so certainly 60 appearances in four weeks. At 16 and 17 years, I've been working so much and am really rumgereist much, because I was also still at home for school in Hamburg. Meanwhile, I'm going back to something. Sometimes I'm just a show a day, Dior, for example, always. Maybe I work in Sun recovers. As long as there are not five shows a day, I make it very happy.

"Grandma and Grandpa had a bit of fear"

In all I've been traveling round the already well prepared by my childhood. When I was two years old, my parents moved with me and my big brother Niklas to London. So I started on an English school and only spoke German at home. When I was six, we moved to Athens - my father worked for an oil company and was always rumgeschickt. In Athens, I went to an international school, and when I was ten years old, we moved back to Hamburg.

I was fluent in English, helped me a lot. There are many models from Russia and Brazil who do not speak a word of English - and thus not easily arrive at the scene. I notice that even in Paris, although I speak French very well. How difficult is it only when you can not even ask for water! I never got homesick. I would rather gone forever. My mother thought it was exciting that I wanted to be a model. Grandma and Grandpa had a little scared because it was so dangerous to travel around the world. But my mother has always supported me. Two years ago she quit her job and has since become my manager.

The big brother on the cover

I, frankly, did not have the time nor the desire to take care of me all legal details and read through all twenty-sided contracts. That's my mother who has a degree in business administration and I can do that you can trust. That would go with anyone else Sun "Have you read it, Mom? Got that? Okay, 'I write. "You have to be careful about his image as a model and therefore can not accept any job.

I am currently at models.com at the "Money Girls" because I'm in America, many catalogs and many perfumes. I do not even know my rank on the list. It changes every day and is just speculation anyway. Many catalogs you do not see, and you can earn so much money. If you make too much advertising in any case, it could come off and customers. My brother Nicholas, who is two years older than me, I have not taken the way for modeling. The journal "Tush" I wanted to photograph a man. My agent said that I had another brother, we saw very similar. And since our common Cover "Love Me Gender" he has become well known and well in my agency, "Mega Models" has been recorded.

Too large for high heels

Mainly, he studied mechanical engineering. My brother was in fact an ace in the school who has a high school diploma average of 1.2. I was however never a good student, but wanted to remain in school at three and have also managed: My average is 2.8. It's definitely always nice when we can work together sometimes. This has consequences for me, even fashionable. Because usually I only wear jeans or slacks and flat shoes.

Because I'm so big, I can never wear high heels. But when I'm traveling with my brother, like today, we are when I wear high heels, the same size. He is the only one with whom I am wearing high heels. But only when I work. Never private. Speaking of work: For me it is easier to work with great photographers like Steven Meisel, David Sims, or because they're fast, have a picture in mind and know exactly what they want.

"I wanted to take anything - even the idiocy"

Catwalk anecdotes I have nothing to offer, thank goodness. Sometimes you step on her dress, that happens already, but I fell down before. I also have never lost a shoe. Makes it a shoe to hold true. And this happens all too often not even on the catwalk. In my five years I've only seen a few shows in which a girl has fallen down. I knock on wood that it never happens to me. Because I started so early with modeling, I was very fast. Average travel, I'm probably matured a little earlier. I was at fourteen straight back from the airport into the music class, threw in all the paper planes.

When I had opened the Calvin Klein show in New York and came home, joined my classmates from the teacher straight out of the classroom. I've got me die laughing! I liked it all well, otherwise I might have been too soon. That's why I wanted to stay in school and make school so I could join in all, even the whole nonsense. "
Source: "Z - The bright side" (via faz.net)
Recorded by Alfons Kaiser

I had no idea she has lived in London and Greece. Would explain why she speaks such good English. She also speaks very good French... this girl is certainly bilingual. Boggles my mind that someone can speak 2 languages, let alone 3!!!
I think its great that her mother is her manager, she must be so proud.

It's Reference Number [2] in her Wikipedia article:

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/frauen-der-mode-the-german-fraeulein-toni-garrn-11290567

Its new to me too. Been following her for a while and hadn't come across it before. Perhaps her Wikipeadia page was updated recently.

More from the amfAR Gala in Cannes (still cant't find any without the watermarks:(

Getty Images

HQs

modelcandids / daylife / zimbio

small, but without watermarks:

wireimage

^Well done.

@RealToniGarrn:

"@WERTHEIMERDAVID: great night thanks Mr saab for dressing up the girls! @eliesaabworld @realtonigarrn @ninadobrev http://pic.twitter.com/v0IYZwjf"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->