Toni Garrn

Interview with Toni when she was 16:

Speaking @ 0:16

Adorable^_^.

Interview with model Toni Garrn, New York Fashion Week SS 2012:

So.... she's fluent in German and English, speaks very good French (dying to hear) and now we have a tiny little bit of Italian also (sure she knows more since she's there for 2 weeks every year).

Funny what you can find when you spell her name wrong: Toni Garn.

2012 amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS:

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
in HQ + one more

daylife / modelcandids

from the show (without watermarks)

zimbio

She is beautiful and looks lovely with or without makeup :smile: Thank you so much for the photos! :heart: I love her with a smokey eye and loose waves , she is reminiscent of a young Brigitte Bardot !

Toni tweets about being a model:

One of best things of my job, is ..yesyes to meet new ppl every day, but what I can take with me, is their music I listen to all day at work
@RealToniGarrn

can please someone tell me, if this short guy is her boyfriend ??
I just need to know!! :doh: everytime I see toni, I'm wondering...

oh i'm pretty sure they are not together, their body language doesn't show that...

The final video of the shoot for Vogue Spain:

Million Dollar Baby

vogue.es/articulos/making-of-del-editorial-de-moda-million-dollar-baby-con-toni-garrn/16526

@VogueSpain:

"A video tribute to excess L.A. and the bursts of color. The stars' @RealToniGarrn http://bit.ly/KbIpjX http://pic.twitter.com/udKe1fXk"

2012 amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS - Runway Show HQ's:

modelcandids

Making of "THE NAKED TRUTH" can now be found at vogue.de (NUDITY:(

And a piece from Toni (Google translated:(

Toni Garrn - Model

"Naked Truth" may sound very first time naked. But when Peter Lindbergh, I was totally at ease in any position - even in the semi-undress. It is often said in shootings: Today you are even Brigitte Bardot, or this or that female icon. In The Naked Truth once had to slip into any role, and the production went off without any exceptional vintage. Absolutely rare today!
vogue.de

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Good to see she still goes for the 'German styling' from time to time. A |German friend of mine dresses exactly like this. Never forget your roots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->