Toni Garrn

A bit of gossip
their valentine's day sounds incredibly kitschy to me. :lol:
good to know they are still together though after the nina agdal thing.

^ I really don't think the "Nina Agdal thing" was even a thing. Good to see her getting some money campaigns and I can't wait to see her Vogue Paris ed.

I dig! It's good to see her looking really expressive, so often she seems to be directed toward that really aloof, faraway expression.

I dig! It's good to see her looking really expressive, so often she seems to be directed toward that really aloof, faraway expression.

Toni%20Garrn%20H%20and%20M%20Spring-Summer%20Collection%20pic%20-18-560x654.jpg

:lol:

gotceleb

Hahaha exactly! And it's like okay girl, it works, you look great, but if you appear to be sighing wistfully in every photo I'm not going to be too impressed.

i like it, it's really another side of her. especially love the last shot! :heart:
(still a bit disappointed that it is no 'real' ed though.)

Hahaha exactly! And it's like okay girl, it works, you look great, but if you appear to be sighing wistfully in every photo I'm not going to be too impressed.

"sighing wistfully" :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I love it..

On another topic, I really hope she makes at least one appearance this season, but she seems so focused on all the commercial stuff (which of course is raking her in the big $ I know) but still..

^that would be great!

I don't get why she had to go swimming in a white seethrough shirt for the Vogue Paris ed? (remember the pics all over the internet?) it doesn't make much sense to me.

She's skiing with Leo in France.
So she's close to both Milan and Paris! :innocent:

dailymail.co.uk

PKZ / The Look S/S 2014

Neu-People-Garrn-NEU.jpg

pkz.ch

PKZ is a swiss luxury store (?), thelook.com seems to be their online store. I wasn't aware of that.

Campaign video

There's also an interview in Swiss tabloid newspaper Blick:

Do you have a personal relationship with Switzerland?
My mother's boyfriend lives here. Whenever I see somebody from Switzerland or hear somebody from Switzerland talk, I have to think of him. And I like to go skiing here. I love the country and the people, even though I barely understand the different dialects.

You are a Victoria's Secret angel - how do you stay in shape?
As simple as that: I work out every day, because otherwise I don't feel fit mentally. And because I eat whatever I want.

What are your little food sins?
I just ate three kids. (laughs)

Excuse me?
I mean "Kinder" chocolate bars. (Kinder is German for kids / children.) I didn't have sugar for a month before the VS show. I never eat dairy or meat (she's a vegetarian and allergic, editor's note; they don't specify, I guess allergic to lactose, sore's note. :wink: ), but cutting out sugar was hard.

So burgers or fries are not tempting for you at all?
Absolutely not. But I love sweets.

Would you tell us your beauty secret?
A lot of sleep and sugarfree sweets. I always carry them with me to make sure I don't get tempted by other sweets.

What did you spend your first own money on?
I was only 15 at the time, so my mum saved the money for me. Only last year I bought my first own car, a Land Rover. I'm generally not a very materialistic kind of girl. I'm not that interested in luxury products when in private. But the best thing for me is to step on a plane to visit friends. That's true luxury.

(my translation)

She just wrote this on her instagram:

Almost sunset in the French Alps..Off to the Capital tomorrow!!!

I hope she stays for fashion week! :woot:

I was checking Dior's website and I saw these shots. I don't know if they can be considered as a jewelery campaign, or just part of the catalog...but it's good to see her working for Dior again.

dior

still great to see her featured on the website! I'd love to see her working for dior again, I think she fits the Raf Simons aesthetics perfectly.

New Nars video:

H&M

hm

She shot something in Paris:

instagram/toni_garrn & instagram/williambartel1

and just when I thought she would be staying for fashion week, she went to Mallorca to shoot something there.

instagram/toni_garrn

hope she'll be back in paris! :judge:

F/W 14.15 Showcard Women Paris

56_Toni.jpg

:woot:
Women hasn't included her in their show package in the other cities, so I hope it means something and she'll walk a few shows!

H&M Spring Essentials

hm

I couldn't quite save the images from the homepage, so it's only screenshots, but maybe somebody can get them in better quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodbyehorses
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->