Toni Garrn

American Hustle After Party With Grey Goose At Soho, Berlin

gettys, yahoo images via ToniGarrnMania on bellazon

justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Another video from last night, but a really akward one.
a journalist asks her if she's arrived well and her 'manager' (I don't know, I thought her mum was her manager now?) interrupts the interviewer saying one must register beforehand for interviews. the interviewer says he did, toni looks insecure, answers the question (she says she only arrived in Germany the day before, I thought she'd been home quite some time, at least that's what her instagram implies) and then the manager interrupts again and says 'she just doesn't want it'.
awkward. and she looks so out of place and unhappy here, I feel sorry for her. :(

how unsympathetic :cry::blink::(:doh:
to much airs and graces:ninja:

^^ this is one ugly outfit. :(

J.Crew Style Guide February 2014

jcrew

'The Monuments Men' Premiere - 64th Berlinale International Film Festival
She's wearing Neil Barrett

gettys

i like hair and makeup, i think the back necklace is a bit much though.

a couple more:

gettys

964974-alessandra-ambrosio-vs-jourdan-dunn-620x0-2.jpg

fr.news.yahoo.com

her dress from the other night on Ale and Jourdan. who wore it best?
I'm rooting for Jourdan to be honest, she just makes it work.

More from yesterday:

gettys via ToniGarrnMania

Her makeup looks very weird, especially close to her ears and around the eyes.
I like the look though.

Shooting avec le super model Toni Garrn , la copine de Di Caprio pour le Bijoutier Tesiro.
www.facebook.com/patrick.aventurier via ToniGarrnMania

So she had to wear this hideous necklace because she shot for the jewelry brand, that makes sense. Tesiro is the main sponsor of Berlinale this year and the photographer also posted a pic of Uma Thurman wearing their jewelry. I also saw an interview with her yesterday (didn't find it online though) where she said she was in Berlin for work anyway, so she's happy to be a guest at Berlinale to watch some movies.

@ninabelkhir gotta work it today..#TIRED #stockholm
instagram/toni_garrn

Showcard for London

Toni_G.jpg

models

VIP Testimonial for "Just Add German" by Goethe Institut

^ That's a cool video. She's a bit tired from the Vic Secret show the night before you can hear it in her voice but it shows her personality quite well. Thanks for sharing.

seems like she had a drunk night out with andreea :D

instagram/andreeadiddy; toni_garrn; gabrielamoussaieff

Vogue Paris March 2014
"What is a femme fatale?" asks Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Emmanuelle Alt in her March 2014 editorial. "Is she a miracle of nature? A vamp? A master of sartorial enhancement? She's a fantasy figure, sure, but so complexly drawn that try to name just one or two of these women and you'll realize that they are all very different."

To answer the question, we called on not just one, but four generations of muses. Fashion superstar Lara Stone lays bare a troubling beauty in deep black and magnetic red for Mert & Marcus on the cover and from the flaming-hot figure of the model launched by Vogue Paris back in 2007 as she raises the temperature in tuxedos, to Jane Birkin's essentials and the magnetism of Betty Catroux, via the disturbing innocence of Marine Vacht, the muse takes shape inside the magazine. But she's not just one woman, the femme fatale is more an iconic, astounding allure that breaks all the rules. This same refusal of classic codes also runs through editorials featuring some of the biggest girls of the moment, including Natasha Poly, Edie Campbell and Karlie Kloss, who readily play with their femininity as they explore what the term really means. And no-one more so than Toni Garrn, who sacrificed her honey blonde locks live for the magazine, in favor of an assertive bob in this issue. Stunning Amazonian women have always been at home in the magazine, evidenced in this month's supplement of beautiful vintage images from Coming into Fashion, a Century of Photography at Condé Nast, a new exhibition at Paris' Palais Galliera March 1 - May 25.

Vogue Paris n°945, on newsstands February 21
Vogue.fr

disappointed! She got this horrible haircut just to get a measly editorial, Tbh, I thought she was going to get the cover :(

^ yeah, i feel you. :(
but maybe the ed is good at least? I just hope it's not a documentation about her hair instead of a real ed, but it sounds like it.

but hey, glad to see her back in the pages of Vogue Paris, it's been a while!

H&M

hm

I never know how to safe H&M pictures in better quality, can anybody tell me? thanks! :flower:

uhm... I don't feel like this about her hairdo. Anyway, I'm very happy about her return to VP.

She was shooting for Ann Taylor the last two days:

instagram/Anntaylor via ToniGarrnMania

Ann Taylor - The A List

facebook/AnnTaylor

cropped from anntaylor.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodbyehorses
Back