Toni Garrn

^loving the lighter blonde there. maybe she should consider it? with her more pronounced bone structure now, i think it could work.

instagram.com/katieburnettstylist

So the shoot in Paris was for Interview Russia according to Katie Burnett's instagram, and the thing in Mallorca was probably by Knoepfel & Indlekofer (according to their twitter). I know that they shot Peter Hahn last season, I hope it's something better than Peter Hahn. :(

All this commercial stuff has been getting on my nerves lately. She looks the same in every shoot (partly because everybody seems to style her the same way) and the brands she's working for are really not that interesting. Even the Vogue Paris ed wasn't a fashion ed. Also, I've almost given up hope for an appearance at PFW. If she was there, she'd probably have been at Balmain today. Her instagram is quiet again, so she's probably busy eating and vacationing with Leo. :rolleyes:

I'll be happy to be wrong though, and on a positive note, I agree that the hair in the H&M pics looks good and I think the Interview Russia styling looks promising, at least not as commercial as all the other recent stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I second that...and I've said it before (or something similar).
This commercial stuff, although lucrative, is boring. She needs to maintain her HF cred imo, or at least I would like her to.
I've also given up hope of a Paris appearance, there's nothing left that she'd likely do besides Elie Saab. Even the thought of that bores me though..
:ermm:

Her instagram is quiet again, so she's probably busy eating and vacationing with Leo.

:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
PKZ F/W 14.15 Paris

leakueng.ch via ToniGarrnMania

^ haha, I just realized what I wrote in the above post. I posted so much in models' threads who actually do fashion week that I was used to writing F/W 14.15 Paris. Might also be whisful thinking. :wink: it's obviously S/S 14.

Anyway, making of PKZ S/S 14:

ch.tilllate

Off to the Vanity Fair Oscar after party in Los Angeles...of course..
Wearing Elie Saab

a38be4c6a29d11e390950efdcbfb3c10_8.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

wow :shock: this look is just bad! the dress looks like a nightgown and (properly) her hair looks like she just got out of bed :/

wow :shock: this look is just bad! the dress looks like a nightgown and (properly) her hair looks like she just got out of bed :/

i like both the dress and the hairstyle (I'm glad her hair has a bit more volume this time), but I agree that the combination doesn't work well. If you go for a dress that resembles a night gown, you need to make sure your hair and make up is on point. red lips would have worked way better.

This is her best event look by far, her previous ones have been trainwrecks if you ask me. This is just nonchalant, and therefore lovely.

it looks misappropriate for this special event :huh:

^ yeah. boring dress, bad hair and make-up, but she's still gorgeous and pretty thanks to her natural beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->