Toni Garrn

H&M

I actually like the ones with short hair better. But I don't even want to imagine how awful this metallic thing looks on a normal woman, it already looks awful on her. :ninja:

and one in low quality with Nadja

hm

c05bd3a2a92511e38b3e128796eead07_8.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

Sorry @wattsupphoto you might have to retouch my eyes in today #sunny #miami

seems like she's finally working with vs again. I was starting to get afraid about the hair change.

here's an interview with her in Mojeh Magazine:
klick
I don't have facebook and can't log in, could anybody post the interview? :flower:

^looking good for Next. I mean, still always the same and still plain boring, but you take what you can get these days. :rolleyes:

She's still shooting for them in Miami:

ceae320eaacb11e3bb5112096ebe4bdb_8.jpg

instagram/wattsupphoto

Thursday morning on set in #miami and these two are getting #jelly of each other @toni_garrn @louiseguerin89 #shhhhh

Catalogue is always a kind of boring to me but I have to say that Next never disapoint me about show her beauty!

Holt's Magazine by Holt's Renfrew Spring/Summer 2014

holtsrenfrew via LenoreX/Bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
There's that vague, staring-off-into-the-distance glare again....

Nice in that black and red dress ^
:wink:

Ann Taylor "The Changemakers" Lookbook

anntaylor

those glasses look amazing on her! :heart:

Does anyone know where that video is where she's playing the piano barefoot on stage next to Baptiste Giabiconi at some Chanel event?

The Look Magazine Spring 2014 (Buyer's magazine by PKZ)

There's an interview inside. My translation.

"I'm a model, not a star!"

You were discovered at a soccer fan event?
Yeah, it was during the World Cup in Germany. I was 13 at the time, walked out of the cinema with my boyfriend and had to cross Jungfernstieg (were many events are held in Hamburg in order to get to the subway. By pure chance an agent who was working with an agency in Hamburg saw me, jumped over the barrier and approached me.

And then things started to happen very fast?
A few weeks later I turned 14, went to the agency a couple of times and did test shoots. My New York agency booked a shooting for Calvin Klein for me when I was 15. That was my breakout.

You finished school nevertheless. Was this particularly important to you?
My parents and I were convinced: School comes first. Modeling is only a hobby at first. A lot of agents didn't want to understand this, there's a lot of money at stake after all. They think: What for God's sake do you wanna do at school? You are a supermodel now. Today I'm glad I finished school - just in case I want to do something completely different later in life.

How can you model 'en passent'?
Most of the time I flew to NY on friday after school and arrived back in Hamburg on Monday morning. Of course I missed a lot... I can imagine that some teachers' sympathy for this kind of rhythm was kept within limits... The principal was very tolerant and understanding and demanded the same level of understanding from all the teachers. "That's a world career", he said, "you have to support it!" A lot of teachers showed me through the grades that they didn't like this.

Prada, Versace, Hugo Boss, Burberry, Donna Karan and Armani – you've worked for all the big ones in the industry. Was there one special show amongst all the fashion shows you've done that you remember as particularly great?
Several. I'll never forget the first show for Calvin Klein. My agents were super scared that I might blush. Sometimes I just turn red as a tomato, which has nothing to do with the particular situation. I obviously just have a very good blood circulation. That's why I had to exercise not to blush.

How does that work?
It doesn't work at all. This was obviously total bullsh*t. I had to run around the table with everybody grinning at me. Obviously, I turned red all the more. Then they were even more afraid that it won't work out well.
And Chanel: Karl Lagerfeld always does special shows. A huge orchestra was playing Bittersweet Symphony at Grand Palais, and the models were just walking amongst the audience, without runway. That was very special, too. And every Victoria’s Secret show is so much fun because you feel like a performer every time.

Despite all the media attention surrounding you and you boyfriend Leonardo di Caprio, you seem very down to earth and normal. Why is that?
Oh, the media attention isn't that bad. I'm a model, not a star. I don't go to events I'm booked for as person. And I try to be surrounded by people I can talk about normal things with. And most important: I have a bad-*** mum who always keeps me grounded.

What's your favorite look when in private?
Most of the time jeans, flats and a t-shirt.

How do you stay in shape?
Sport, every day. I don't feel well if I don't move. And I love to eat whatever I want.

At the end a matter of conscience: HSV or St. Pauli? (both are soccer teams from Hamburg. HSV is traditonally the more successful one with a lot of money (although they are in big trouble right now), while St. Pauli is a bit of a loser team, a very cool and popular one though. Might be comparable to ManU vs. Man City?)
HSV! My whole family supports HSV. I think we own around 50 tricots.

'Living Green'
Vogue Italia February 2008

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Models: Karlie Kloss, Agnete Hegelund, Kamila Filipcikova, Eden Clark, Toni Garrn, Paul Pavlovska

noirfacade via blogspot, theimpression

Last edited by a moderator:
^ this ed is absolutely brilliant, a classic one. early golden days of Toni and Karlie :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->