Toni Garrn

Toni Garrn is Smokin' Hot for Miami Photo Shoot!

Toni Garrn shows off her bra in a sheer top while catching a flight out of the airport on Friday (March 14) in Miami, Fla.

The day before, the 21-year-old German supermodel donned multiple outfits while working on a photo shoot on a rooftop in the city.

justjared

She's got the worst personal style I think of any model I've seen....
Those jeans.....wtf?

Still beautiful beyond words though so I suppose it doesn't matter :rolleyes:

^totally agree. speaking of which...:

ba43e0daade511e38ee5126a534df162_8.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

the only valid explanation for this awful... thing she is wearing is that they are prepping for a bad taste party.

^ wow, she hasn't looked as gorgeous in a long while!

1168854_273416596159031_66774334_n.jpg

instagram/closedofficial

so I guess her project has something to do with closed and it's the same thing she was preparing in Hamburg before Christmas? So I suppose it's a own line of jeans or something?

Shooting for Holt Renfrew again:

5707a8d0af9811e38a32128b7d6f5a40_8.jpg

instagram/veronicachu via ToniGarrnMania

when there's too many lipstick options ... choose all of them on @toni_garrn #bts @holtrenfrew book #veronicascissorhands

One more from Miami last week:

8d06913aaf8e11e3988d0eae436b5234_8.jpg

instagram/wattsupphoto

love that! :heart:

In Ben's facebook there is new pictures of Toni in Miami. I gave up of post... But the pictures are beautiful! Her smiling is so perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
^here they are

facebook/BenWatts

Kahsco, I don't know why your posts were deleted (you must have gotten a message), but it probably was because you used an image hoster than also hosts p*rn. happened to me, too. try imgbox, it works just fine, and keep on posting! :smile: :flower:

Holts Renfrew Spring/Summer 2014 - HQ

holtsrenfrew via LenoreX/Bellazon

continued

same source

NARS Contour Blush Spring 2014

beautezine via starla/Bellazon

Here are the two instagram pics for her own project again. (Kahsco posted them, but they got deleted.)

instagram/toni_garrn & c_brylle

Kahsco, I don't know why your posts were deleted (you must have gotten a message), but it probably was because you used an image hoster than also hosts p*rn. happened to me, too. try imgbox, it works just fine, and keep on posting! :smile: :flower:

I posted in imgbox but thanks... it's just because I put the link to Ben's facebook x)... ridiculous (since I can just edit the post =B)... anyway... Loved the pics! About J. Crew... I always think it is strange kkk but I loved the one that she is smiling... in fact... I love her smiling!

tumblr/reineantonia

I don't know why I'm in love with this and I don't think there is something special in this pic! kkk

629f166eb20f11e3a43b12bd7a0db334_8.jpg

instagram/toni_garrn

so she's vacationing AGAIN... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->