shot by Mario Testino

fashionscansremastered

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a reprint, but for the record:

Madame June 2014: Toni Garrn by Nico

Toni+Garrn+For+Madame+Magazine,+Germany,+June+2014_01_1.jpg

kopacharmer.blogspot.nl

^ i know, right?

She's been so quite lately, and as far as we know, she has hardly shot anything in the last months. (A few shoots for sure, but mostly for Next and Peter Hahn...)
I'd love to see her in Vogue again. Also, I'm wondering what happened to the shoot she had in London with Alastair McKimm and Sally Branka, it was in December already and nothing has come out so far.

Meanwhile, a few pics from Instagram:

instagram/alifs; instagram/allankentc; instagram/olivier_rousteing; instagram/chaneliman; instagram/baurloni; instagram/toni_garrn

Another reprint for Marie Claire Russia June 2014

paperblog

From wwd via Bellazon:

Toni Garrn Collaborates With German Denim Label Closed

CLOSED MODEL CALL: Victoria’s Secret model and Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Toni Garrn will soon be showing off her German roots. The Hamburg-born blonde is teaming up with Closed, a contemporary denim label based in her hometown. The 21-year-old has designed a limited-edition collection that will hit stores in mid-November. Garrn has been a fan of the brand since she first modeled for Closed in 2008. Before Francisco Costa made her a Calvin Klein exclusive in 2008, her career began in 2006 when she was discovered at a World Cup soccer match.
Proceeds from the sales of her Closed T-shirt design for women, men and children, and her “Toni” jeans for women, will be donated to a charity that focuses on the education of young girls in Africa.

She's finally in Cannes!

instagram/karlaotto
@toni_garrn wearing @moncler at the Karla Otto suite at the #Martinez ! #karlaotto #tonigarrn #moncler #cannes2014 #cannesfilmfestival

instagram/toni_garrn
Ok let's go #cannes2014 #degrisogono night @eliesaabworld

instagram/fashiontomax
Fashion To Max ‏@fashiontomax
Here is the answer! #grisogono event! #cannes @liuwenlw realarlenissosa @realtonigarrn photo by maximsap

instagram/annev_offical
Let the fun begin!!!! @toni_garrn @supermatinyc #cannes

instagram/PerrineSabbat

instagra/annev_official
This what happens when you put @caradelevingne @rosiehw @toni_garrn @riley.keough together @degrisogono_official #cannes

instagram/carolindenler

Last edited by a moderator:
De Grisogono Party Cannes 2014

yahoo images via ToniGarrnMania

dailymail.co.uk via ToniGarrnMania

Two new shots for Ann Taylor

facebook/AnnTaylor

Toni and Anne V last night at De Grisogono Party in Cannes

own pics posted by AleAmbrosioFrance on Bellazon

instagram/glampagne

On a yacht today with Leo's mum and her boyfriend

instagram/dosequisman

^ she's slightly forward in the shot forcing the perspective and making her seem larger.

And she's ridiculously tall. :lol:

but like... Anne V is about 5'11'', right? And Toni can't be more than about 6'... or so it normally seems?!?

I believe she's 6'1 plus whatever heels she's wearing, and the rest is the forced perspective in the shot that I previously mentioned. She's closer to the camera and Anne is farther away, giving the illusion of Toni being larger. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->