Tony Ward

Two more pictures from Uomini book by Mariano Vivanco. Unfortunately one more picture is already deleted.
twitter/stefanogabbana

Attachments

• 30aqf.jpg
    30aqf.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 59
  • rb00.jpg
    rb00.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 30
New/bigger pictures from Schon Magazine.

dimitristheocharis.tumblr. anders-soelvsten

I got schön magazine a fuw days ago, and there are 24 pags with Tony, it is a great issue with HIM !

Tony Ward by Mariano Vivanco | Uomini

10-564118_0x745.jpg

vogue.it

I allread pre orderd this Uomini book, can not wait to get it !

Tony has got to be the coolest male model in the history of modeling

I dont know why all hese years
I still have this attraction for tony :blush:

he has tons of sex appeal
Its insane even for a guy like him, I think he's a player​

Showcard from Bananas Paris which means he's probably walking right??? Even though he doesn't give me what I want on the runway I'm still happy... plus he'll probably be in various states of undress. Hope he gets Gaultier

*dances around room*

tonyward2.jpg
tonyward.jpg

models.com

pffffffffff ugly !!!! they're short of inspiration to make new things...

it looks pretty cool and kinda different...the only disturbing thing is that the clothes look trashy...like they found them on the garbage and put them on, wore them a few weeks and posed for a photo:wink:) It seems you do not need to spend hundrets of euros on designer items if you can just search for some old rags or simply go shopping in some second hand shop:wink:) I kinda like it:wink:) Tony Ward and Sam Webb are doing a great job, but the other models are struggling with the acting part...Noah is gorgeous, but he simply does not fit there...David does not look convincing...i think the only novelty in the campaign is the choice for black and white:wink:)lol

does anybody know why Tony was in Milano and what did he do? Did he appear anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoonChin88
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->