Topshop A/W 09.10 Lookbook

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
source: nitrolicious.com

Also included are two behind the scenes images. apparently it was just shot yesterday!

Attachments

• topshopwinter1.jpg
    topshopwinter1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 38
  • topshopwinter2.jpg
    topshopwinter2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 47
  • topshopwinter3.jpg
    topshopwinter3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 25
  • topshopwinter4.jpg
    topshopwinter4.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 23
So far it looks like Topshop looked at how people have been wearing their clothing on the streets from past seasons and regurgitated it. I still love it though; headbands, big fur, high waist pants and SO much drapery! For some reason this "urban hipster" style has perfectly mixed high fashion with street. What could be better? It just doesn't seem to get old. The best part is that its trendy to push the envelope now, so even if the consumer has complete controll over the industry, designers still have room for creativity and new ideas.

its quite boring i must say, and those pants are horrible.

All good except for the first pic. The shoes and the pants, I just don't like them.

pipeline.refinery29.com

Attachments

• top1.jpg
    top1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 83
  • top2.jpg
    top2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 79
  • top3.jpg
    top3.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 74
Not sure I like all the multi-coloured sequins...

The cage-y top and the grey jacket are fantastic, though.

i like the overall look of it all, but i can't really seem to find individual pieces that i really like or would buy for what they charge these days.. I completely agree with Jambakindy, it's clear they've taken a lot of notice of how people wear the trends on the streets and regurgitated it, i think that's a good thing though, especially for an ever-growing high street chain

I don't like it at all. It looks so cheap (I know it is but come on!), tacky and boooring. :yuk:

I don't like it at all. It looks so cheap (I know it is but come on!), tacky and boooring. :yuk:

Topshop is far from cheap! I actually think they're far more expensive now than ever before, which is sometimes worth it but often not.

There are some nice things in there, I think, I particularly like the grey jacket.

:[ The only item I like is the red stripey skirt and its not even that great...

I agree, especially the first pants.^_^ I wish the quality would justify their prices.:doh:

Same here, it's not like you could even say it would be worth the cost because they're investment pieces, because they're not. Darn it.

i like the overall look of it all, but i can't really seem to find individual pieces that i really like or would buy for what they charge these days.
Exactly what I thought. It has a cool vibe, but I wouldn't buy or wear any individual piece.

Do not like the pink metallic stuff! But I like the look of the tie dye top(?) on the last model

grey jacket and the opposite pants!

i think they did quite good this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->