Paule Ka F/W 09.10 Paris

flyme2themoon

In other words
Reaction score
Paule Ka F/W 09.10 Paris :heart:

(Also, check out the S/S 09 runway video on the Paule Ka website. It's amazing).

2gtn1a0.jpg
256aeft.jpg

16sx8l.jpg
jfkck8.jpg

2h3322r.jpg
2j43guu.jpg

Source: Vogue.fr

The last couple of looks are interesting, but overall, I find it slightly disappointing. The bizarre shapes with micro skirts. I understand it can all be broken down, but I find the shapes kind of dated anyway. I mean, who will wear those skirts in an office environment? And the shoes. I understand the desire to push thigh high leather boots. And I'm not totally against them. But if this is what they look like on models, for a lookbook shoot where you can do whatever you want to them, I can't imagine them in real life. I mean, they look sloppy already.

Its not bad, the previous collections are better I think. And to me only Balenciaga can perfect rounded shoulders.
And since when did air hostesses and nurses wear leather thigh high boots? lol

The Paule Ka website is amazing and if anyone has ever held a garment or bag by Paule Ka, you will find that the quality is impeccable! It is really disappointing that the brand does not get more publicity. Serge Cajfinger is one of the most talented designers with out a doubt and I put him in the same realm as McQueen, Yamamoto, Ghesquiere, and Kawakubo!
I wish brands like Paule Ka would get more recognition... Barbara Bui also

Save for maybe 2 or 3 looks, this is so bad. Bad shapes, bad proportions... if the model looks like s**t, imagine how the average woman would look in these get-ups...

i find the boots unflattering...
but i'm all about micro minis right now...
so this appeals to me in general ...

thanks for posting all of it...
i agree that paule ka stuff is really lovely in person and i also find it surprising that it doesn't get more press...
but i don't think it is available in many places...so i think that probably restricts editors from using it in some of their stories..

:ermm:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->