Topshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
the unique hairbands i ordered came today they are not even worth the £3 but i will wear them anyway :lol:

I like the black KTZ dress. The rest looks like the ill fated Irregular Choice clothing line they did.

Oh poo the swimsuit isn't even half as cool as it was on the runway! Hmph :(

I loveee that swimsuit but i'd feel so self conscious in it. Yeah, you gotta be confident.

Also, my NATE buckle sandals came today. So glad I got the 39! But yeah they rub against the back of my ankle a bit but I'll just put a plaster there so it doesn't hurt in the summer. Idk do you think these are the sort of thing you could wear with tights or not?

Also, the free Topshop zine is really good! There's lots of stuff that looks really nice that's coming up soon!

^ I hope it actually comes with my order! Last time they had a free item (some shoppping bag or something) they added it to my invoice but never arrived. :/

Although it does seem that the online shop is picking up it's game with order processing... but am I imagining this?!

I would love to wear that swimsuit!! But 45 pounds and winter approaching discourages me.

in the magazine i love that cut out prada style hawaii print dress that one of the topshop buyers or assistants wore. i wanna know how much its gonna be!

in the magazine i love that cut out prada style hawaii print dress that one of the topshop buyers or assistants wore. i wanna know how much its gonna be!

Theres a Hawaii print dress on the website now? By Unique? Is that the right one
It's £120 :smile:

i'm really liking some of their jewellery at the moment, but i just KNOW it'll tarnish within a few wears :(

^i really wanted to get the bird ring that olivia palermo has been seen wearing but I couldn't justify buying t even tho its so cheap. Its still money badly spent I think because its not going to be wearablr after a few times!I'd rather pay for something that will last.

that bag is lovely fika! i love the stingray look of it..i wonder if it looks that good in real life as well thogh

Ugh! Why have they ruined the Unique shoes like that! I really wanted them...I don't think I'm going to bother now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->