Topshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, on a better note I'm off to Newcastle later to see what the new store looks like. :D Seems I have an extra £150 to spend too...ahhh I'm so annoyed about the shoes! :angry:

Ahhh so much stuff I want today!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...category_rn=42317&productId=1537104&langId=-1

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...category_rn=42317&productId=1582109&langId=-1

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...category_rn=58914&productId=1602967&langId=-1

I love all the unique shoes but I cant justify £150 when I know topshop themselves will bring out a similar wedge or a nicer one to be honest.
And as for the louise goldin shoes, cant stand them. The whole studs trend is fading quite fast.

did anyone go to the new Newcastle store today? On the news it looked packed! glad I gave it a miss
Do they do any new ranges now? ^_^

I went, it was really full though. There was the Boutique bit and a few of the other brands they sell online, but I didnt have a really good look aound. And I didn't get any free stuff. :( Waaa.

Went and had a look round the new store today, it's a nice store with a big shoe lounge :D
it was ridiculously busy though, but got free cookies and frappes. Sadly my gift card wa sonly £5 but still better than nothing!
They sell boutique now which is rather good and there were quite a few more unusal things that they stock now compared to the old store, such as that big fringey coloured giley thing from the lookbook.
Me and my friend got asked to do that show me your wardrobe thing and i'm rather anxious about seeing the photo when it comes up on Facebook
definitelty pay a visit though, i got the Nate shoes, i was so upset when they sold out online that i was wondering roudn the shop all giddy!
essay over!

I don't like any of the shoes that came out today and it really annoys me that all of the designer shoes are always so unwearable. The heels are always way too high and they always are ridiculously over the top!

kathryn_163- Did you happen to see a silk floral peter pan collar dress in the Boutique section? There was one that never came online and it was floral and gorgeous and it sold out in Oxford Circus quickly and i'm kicking myself not for getting it

Last edited by a moderator:
Went and had a look round the new store today, it's a nice store with a big shoe lounge :D
it was ridiculously busy though, but got free cookies and frappes. Sadly my gift card wa sonly £5 but still better than nothing!
They sell boutique now which is rather good and there were quite a few more unusal things that they stock now compared to the old store, such as that big fringey coloured giley thing from the lookbook.
Me and my friend got asked to do that show me your wardrobe thing and i'm rather anxious about seeing the photo when it comes up on Facebook
definitelty pay a visit though, i got the Nate shoes, i was so upset when they sold out online that i was wondering roudn the shop all giddy!
essay over!
I wish my trip there was this good ;( I was hoping the unique shoes would be there so I could see them in real life, but they weren't. :(

kathryn_163- Did you happen to see a silk floral peter pan collar dress in the Boutique section? There was one that never came online and it was floral and gorgeous and it sold out in Oxford Circus quickly and i'm kicking myself not for getting it

nope, sorry! If i recall someone (possibly you!) mentioning it a few weeks ago it being the same as the grey one? They had that and it was absolutely stunning, i so would have bought it if it wasn't for the high neckline/horribly large chest combo which never works! The boutique section itself actually consited of about 6 or 7 items so I'm not too suprised really.

@shoegal87: I loved the louise goldin shoes! Would you mind taking some photos of them for me?

Aw, you beat me too it! :lol: They made me laugh out loud, are they serious? :shock:

They unique ones are growing on me now, probably after seeing them above, ahaha. I just want to see them in real life! I can't decide between the pink or green either...

All the Unique shoes and the Louise Goldin ones are in! I HATE what they did to the Unique ones, noooo :( They ruined that heel, it looks so awkward. They should have kept the whole thing as a wedge. I looove this bag though, I think I'm going to get it! http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...category_rn=42317&productId=1603798&langId=-1

I've seen the stingray hardtop clutch in the oxford circus store yesterday its quiet cute but i wasnt too sure about the material it just felt plasticy even though it looked nice!
the green one looks better than the grey one though, but i think the grey one if styled with the right outfit could look like a million bucks!

kathryn- yep that was me. I'm so desperate for it :(

fika- those are disgusting! I don't understand why Topshop approves some of these designs :|

lol so true ^

its like the river island bags ppl go crazy over. everyone ends up having the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->