Toronto shopping

Ladies and gentlemen: We're forgetting fabulous little finds in Bloor West Village like Le Firme (for some great discouted Pinko, D&G, Cavalli, etc...), Trixie (like a boutique-style Aritzia...if you're into that), and blue angel...

ummm....The Finishing Touch up at Yonge and Lawrence carries some great stuff (Cynthia Steffe, Autumn Cashmere, R.U., etc...)...

Yonge and Eglinton has some GREAT little boutiques..
:wub: Paperbag princess...:wub:

I've never been to Holt Renfrew Last Call - but I'm sure it has last seasons designs...370 Steeles Ave. W.

tristan said:
What kinda stuff are you looking for? It you go to queen st west, like west of Bathurst, you'll find Delphic which carries the lindberg and some sneaker culture stuff, wicked vintage stores try 69 vintage, Brava, House of Vintage. If you want like high end goods, hit yorkville to shop, Holt Renfrew, Over the Rainbow for jeans, I-cii for the comme des garcons and like stuff.
I-cii is already closed. I hope Peter will come up with another project soon. TNT has some Cloak F/W and hopefully, anti-Hero will get some Les Hommes.

can you guys give some addresses of these places?? like over the rainbow and stuff..

thanks a lot!!:smile:

raphy said:
can you guys give some addresses of these places?? like over the rainbow and stuff..

thanks a lot!!:smile:

Over the Rainbow
101 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto
Tel: (416) 967-7448

Icii is moved to 4 Seasons Hotel. This season they have Undercover, Number (N)ine, Cosmic Wonder, Paul Smith and Dolce.

The problem with Toronto, it is too damn spread out, no way you can go everywhere in a day.

Not a great walking city. It's no London or NYC.

tight budget --> kensington market for vintage and second hand

boxma said:
Icii is moved to 4 Seasons Hotel. This season they have Undercover, Number (N)ine, Cosmic Wonder, Paul Smith and Dolce.

Whoa really? It's good to know they're still around, it was always one of the more tasteful stores in T.O. IMO...but like where exactly is it? INSIDE the hotel? Or right next to it? Didn't know 4 Seasons had the space for a boutique like that...also very surprising to learn they're now carrying Paul Smith and Dolce, but hey I guess if you gotta eat, you gotta do what you gotta do.

How's the prices for Undercover and Number (N)ine over there? Ahh I've bombarded you with enough questions, thanks!

Fade to Black said:
Whoa really? It's good to know they're still around, it was always one of the more tasteful stores in T.O. IMO...but like where exactly is it? INSIDE the hotel? Or right next to it? Didn't know 4 Seasons had the space for a boutique like that...also very surprising to learn they're now carrying Paul Smith and Dolce, but hey I guess if you gotta eat, you gotta do what you gotta do.

How's the prices for Undercover and Number (N)ine over there? Ahh I've bombarded you with enough questions, thanks!

I-Cii is now called I-C They use white paint to cover the last two alphabets of the old shopping bags :lol: :lol: It's located right opposite to the hotel drop off area. Heard it's only a temp location, later on, will move to Bloor st, right next to Corbo and Monteblanc shop. Belive it or not, Dolce is the best selling brands in the shop. People go to see NN and UC but seldom buy :( The collection of Cosmic Wonder is very small, i guess Peter just gives them a try and want to bring in something new. No more Junya or Cdg !!!!!!!!

N(N) price point is more or less same as price in HK. How do i know ??? they photocopy pages from HK magazine and show them to the customers to prove their price is reasonable. :woot: However, you can get 10% off from Joyce and no sales tax. Here in Toronto, plus 15% of taxes. That already about 25% differnce. HK markup is about 450%. For your refernce, N(N) tee is $250, $1100 for the sleevless padded jacket. The UC Naplolean jacket is about 1600.

250 for the tees...so yeah i guess it's not much difference from New York prices. Guess I'm gonna have to wait til i go back to Hong Kong during Christmas and see if I have any luck with the Number (N)ine blazer or UC sweater I'm hunting for during sales time.

Thanks for the information.

Fade to Black said:
250 for the tees...so yeah i guess it's not much difference from New York prices. Guess I'm gonna have to wait til i go back to Hong Kong during Christmas and see if I have any luck with the Number (N)ine blazer or UC sweater I'm hunting for during sales time.

Thanks for the information.

why wait till Christmas ?? Usually sales in NY starts last week of Nov

boxma said:
why wait till Christmas ?? Usually sales in NY starts last week of Nov

yeah but in NY the Undercover sweater is like $590, N(N) blazer around $1200, another N(N) tee I wanna get is like $300 in NYC and in HK it's like a hundred less.

I am looking for a Dsqaured and Dior Homme Shop in Toronto!
Anybody can help me ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->