Toronto shopping

Dior Homme is available at Holt Renfrew in Montreal. However, salespersons in Toronto Holt Renfrew can special order and ship the item to Toronto.

=D

i just wanna recommand this really nice brand name second hand store on yorkville street called "second time around"
it's a fairly new store..opened on 5months..that place is great for finding really good condition LV, dior, prada, vivienne westwood bags and more..and they got some nice vintage brand name clothes and shoes..you can also find some limited edition stuff there too!! last time i went..there was a limited edition Balenciaga motorcycle bag in this stone dull aqua color..and a while back they had a limited edition Fendi Spybag

my recent buys from there were a pair of Helmut Lang jeans and VW glass orb necklace for 200$ with bargain..XD..both in really great condition

i dont have the address with me right now..if anyone wanna know the exact place..i can ask my mom if she knows

muxu said:
=D

i just wanna recommand this really nice brand name second hand store on yorkville street called "second time around"
it's a fairly new store..opened on 5months..that place is great for finding really good condition LV, dior, prada, vivienne westwood bags and more..and they got some nice vintage brand name clothes and shoes..you can also find some limited edition stuff there too!! last time i went..there was a limited edition Balenciaga motorcycle bag in this stone dull aqua color..and a while back they had a limited edition Fendi Spybag

my recent buys from there were a pair of Helmut Lang jeans and VW glass orb necklace for 200$ with bargain..XD..both in really great condition

i dont have the address with me right now..if anyone wanna know the exact place..i can ask my mom if she knows

I know which store you are talking about, I've passed by it, and it has been advertised on a local television station. Hmm am I the only one whom doesn't like to buy items which have been used by other people? I don't know I just find it wierd.

^ Actually, I like real vintage stuff, it has an authenticity that it has stood the test of time. Today's "it" bag is so fresh, we don't know how fast we will fall out of love with it.

I really don't care for fake-vintage and fake-worn that was very popular recently... there is something about the real deal that makes me feel, again that sense of "realness" and "groundedness"

Now as for the "eew, someone else has used this" factor I think you're getting at, unplugged, I won't go vintage on something that touches my nether regions! But a bag? Well, a lot less people have touched that than the doorknobs I need to use every day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are y'all buying your leather? I need a kickin new leather jacket - i'm thinking something fitted, motorcycle-like, but not a motorcylce leather (ya know?!)...so edgy I guess is what I mean...maybe something along these lines: (All pics from Style.com)

PS: Has anyone seen that god awful men's leather jacket from Danier with the red stripe through the chest that EVERY man, boy and child bought last fall....its like an f'in memo went out....

Vintage Designer For Cheap..

hey, where can i get vintage designer clothing, handbags, shoes for cheap in toronto?? for either men or women.. thanks!:heart:

WHATEVER YOU DO, CHECK OUT HOLT RENFREW OUTLET IN VAUGHAN MILLS. A little drive north of Toronto but WELL worth the taxi drive (or whatnot).

We're talking ALL DESIGNER (including the Holt Renfrew line) at 60% OFF there ALREADY reduced price!! I got a prada keychain for 19$!!

But to tell you the truth NOTHING Queen Street West for one of a kind finds and cute AMAZING little shops!

muxu said:
=D

I'd love it!

I would recommend that the Holt Renfrew Last call's uptown location is a bit better than the Vaughan Mills one. Go check it out. I found Vaughan Mills to have mostly tacky leftover Juicy Couture and a crap-load of over stocked, Sevens. Though they had a few nice things I could wear to work like cashmere pieces and petite-sized pants. The other one has a better and more broad selection.

I hate Holt Renfrew Last Call. I have no patients to look through racks of clothing that doesn't sell at other locations.

I'm looking for Dior Homme and Ann Dem...

juzuxel said:
I'm looking for Dior Homme and Ann Dem...

As for Dior Homme, it's impossible to find here in Toronto. I've done so much research yet I have not found any place that sells Dior Homme products. That's why I think I might be booking a little trip to NY so I can purchase a few pieces.

I hate Holt Renfrew Last Call. I have no patients to look through racks of clothing that doesn't sell at other locations.

The stuff that isn't purchased at the other locations by older extremely wealthy people is most likely what I would wear. But I never noticed a men's section. It must be really small.

Anyway, there's another location?? The only one stated on the website is the one in Vaughan.

You have to look really hard in Last Call do find anything worth it. My favorite places are Holts (of course), Queen West (Cabaret, Brava, House of vintage, 69 Vintage etc), Richmond St is great, If you look you can always find sample sales in the random buildings and theres a ton of random little design shops.

unplugged66 said:
As for Dior Homme, it's impossible to find here in Toronto. I've done so much research yet I have not found any place that sells Dior Homme products. That's why I think I might be booking a little trip to NY so I can purchase a few pieces.

For Dior Homme, check with salesperson at downtown Holts. They can show you pictures of DH item selling at Montreal Holts and transfer the item for you. For Kris Van Asche, it's available at Vancouver Holts.

I think there isn't too many people heard about DH at Holts. Both salespersons at Rainbow and Normad asked me the same question today and were wondering where I got my DH jeans. FYI, Rainbow got some Edwin japan made unwashed denim, but price is > 500+ :shock: :shock:

boxma said:
For Dior Homme, check with salesperson at downtown Holts. They can show you pictures of DH item selling at Montreal Holts and transfer the item for you. For Kris Van Asche, it's available at Vancouver Holts.

I think there isn't too many people heard about DH at Holts. Both salespersons at Rainbow and Normad asked me the same question today and were wondering where I got my DH jeans. FYI, Rainbow got some Edwin japan made unwashed denim, but price is > 500+ :shock: :shock:

Thanks so much for the info, a few sales associates know me at Holt so I will definatley request to see the DH catalogue. One last question where is Normad located?

unplugged66 said:
Thanks so much for the info, a few sales associates know me at Holt so I will definatley request to see the DH catalogue. One last question where is Normad located?
Normad is right besides Goodfoot on Richmond St, west of Spadina. It has Visvim, Y3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->