Two Tone Hair

I really like this style and am considering just going for it, but in the back of my head I think it's going to be out of style by fall (does anyone else think it really only looks great for the summer?) and as time goes on, gonna gain dust like chunky highlights from the 90s. GAH. I may still go for it since it seems like it'd be easy to cover up, anyway. :lol:

I personally love the idea of ombre hair for the autumn, more so than for summer actually! ^_^

At a book signing in Miami Beach yesterday, Lauren showed off such a pretty ombre look. Instead of the most common ombre hair iteration, where the roots are dark and the ends highlighted golden, Lauren's hair is a gradation of blond to blonder, with the ends being practically platinum."
glamour

I :heart: two tone hair... I don't care if it's fashionable or not, I just love that it gives so much dimension to my hair! And I did it myself - for a newbie at colouring, I think it came out pretty well ^_^

ombre.jpg

Excuse the way I cropped out my face :D

I have ombre for a month now and love it. ^_^ Next time I will make it even lighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
So over this look but Natalie Bergman's making me love it again :heart:.. though I think it's just the waves what got me sold.

zmjy9k.jpg

29sdc5.jpg

[losangeles.cbslocal.com/mycoachella.mydesert.com]

Pictures are not doing it justice.. her hair looks amazing in motion.

sasha-pivovarova-fei-fei-sun-anais-mali-by-patrick-demarchelier-for-vogue-us-february-2014.jpg%3Fw%3D604%26h%3D796

Sasha Pivovarova in the Feb 2014 US Vogue
wearesodroee.wordpress.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->