Ugg Style Boots

I bought the Ultra Tall Uggs in Chestnut last Saturday. I really love them! You wear them barefoot, and to be honest, my feet have never felt so good. I have worn them with jeans, a long skirt, and today, a mini skirt. I thought about getting the black ones... and I just might do so! Anyhow, they were close to selling out at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, which is where I got mine. How do any of you wear yours?

I love my Uggs and I will even wear them when I go to Nice soon :P Don't really bother me if people think they are :sick: Uggs are the most comfy shoes I ever had :heart:

I mostly wear my Uggs with a mini denim skirt or some pants tucked inside. When I take my dog for a walk I also wear them barefoot :P

Originally posted by Gobi@Nov 28th, 2003 - 6:42 am
I mostly wear my Uggs with a mini denim skirt or some pants tucked inside. When I take my dog for a walk I also wear them barefoot :P
What kind of pant leg do you wear if you stick them in the boots? I usually wear bootcut.. I don't have any slim legged jeans at all. I have worn mine with a skirt, which looks cute.. but the pants.. I'm still skeptical. Also, I am not used to wearing Chestnut. I have tons of black pants and jeans, and a few khaki pants. Is there a rule about wearing brown boots/shoes with black pants?

i used to hate those..but i like them now..if u wear them with the right clothes, they can actually look good

jeans
minis (even though they would look better if the person is very opaque tights with them depepnding on the color of the boot)

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Nov 24th, 2003 - 12:52 pm
I think they are too trendy to invest in real uggs, but I have no problem paying $40 for a pair from Delia*s or Alloy. B)
They have the Ugg type boots at Target for under $30.

Hope that helped

I like them, but they are more about comfort and warmth for me, esp in the snowy parts.

I want a pair of Ugg slippers REALLY bad for Christmas.

I have the ugg ultra short in sand. These are the most comfortable shoes ever! I wear them with jeans/pants tucked in. I was Xmas shopping all last weekend in them-so comfy! I also like the black and light blue, but will most likely stick with what I have unless I find a good knock off!

This morning on "Good Day LA", a tv daytime news program, Nicole Richie gave a tour of her house in Bel Air, and she was wear Sand Ugg Boots! I think they were Ultra Tall... anyways, she wore them with jeans and turned the tops over to create a "cuff". They actually look pretty nice, the way she wore them. I wonder.. does anyone know of a site that has links to pics of how people wear them? Just to get ideas? I have been wearing mine with cropped jeans (left hanging out), and a sweater.. but I dont want to over do the look.

thanks mikeijames, i was just gonna post those in our street style topic about london :wink:

to post a pic, you have to save the image first by clicking on it. then when you wanna post it, just pick it out from the file you saved it in :wink:

I'd love to try out some Uggs, but I'm not sure if they'd work on me,... I'm super petite, short skinny legs, tiny feet... :unsure:

Meowmix you would definitely suit them - they look cute on people with little feet.

Me? Oh, I look like a cavewoman. But at least my cavewoman feet are comfortable. :lol:

Never liked the Uggs, but I think these are cute:
IGLOU015.jpg

they looked better in the store than they do here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->