Uggs

Originally posted by hip0204@Jan 12th, 2004 - 7:30 am
you can not even purchase the American "UGG Australia" brand in Australia - don't you just love the Americans? Next thing you know the Aussies will be trademarking "cowboy boots"!
"Cowboy Boots America"

:innocent:

Uggs just bring one word to my mind:

"Ugh!!"

be careful with the suede brushes... it's very difficult and almost impossible to clean suede... the brush wears the suede thin and leaves it more prone to tearing.

i'd recommend taking it to a professional cleaner

btw...was watching SATC ("the ick factor") and SJP was wearing red uggs. are they selling these??

Originally posted by whereisthatsusu@Feb 15th, 2004 - 1:24 am
i'd recommend taking it to a professional cleaner

btw...was watching SATC ("the ick factor") and SJP was wearing red uggs. are they selling these??
no SJP got them custom dyed

hey everyone!

they were selling the "ruby" uggs at nordtsrom.com a few weeks ago (they even had a picture of the red ones super-imposed behind the four other colors in the picture) and they weren't shipping until 8/12 or something like that... but now they are GONE! just thought i'd share... :wink:

My grandad bless him (hes not the most fashionable of people lol) has gone and bought me a pair of uggs and im not sure weather are not it would be ok to wear them still ! I have desided not to as they are kinda overbaked and out of fashion but i feel i should wear them as they are a gift. what do u think ??

Originally posted by tiamaria@Jul 18 2004, 04:24 PM
My grandad bless him (hes not the most fashionable of people lol) has gone and bought me a pair of uggs and im not sure weather are not it would be ok to wear them still ! I have desided not to as they are kinda overbaked and out of fashion but i feel i should wear them as they are a gift. what do u think ??
[snapback]312924[/snapback]​

hi TIA,

if you do a little search on UGGS, you will get tons of feedback on them :flower:

i would wear them :wink:

Wear them if you want. You shouldn't care about whether they're in style or not.

Thanx :flower: I did a search I just wanted a more upto date oppinion thanx

Wear them if you want. You shouldn't care about whether they're in style or not.

I agree. They're really practical. Here in NZ they have traditionally been seen as frumpy house boots and that's how a lot of people still wear them - around the house.

I'm sure they'd be great for winter wear... but otherwise.. i'm anti-ugg.

I say wear them. i one of those unlucky ones that missed the ugg thing, but would love to wear them now.

I love uggs! I want a pair for winter but I live in Texas so it dosn't get really cold... Maybe like on my ski trip!

k wear em they're still unique. i dont know about "in fashion" but it doesnt really matter if they are or not just wear them. a gift from a grandparent is worth more than one from your parents in my opinion. :S please dont flame me

I really really dislike UGGS.....only because they get worn by famous people, people wear them, at least that's the vibe I'm getting....and isn't it just ridiculous, a big furry warm boot for the summer :S they look so stupid under a summer skirt and top when it's hot like hell outside....but for winter they're very ok, only the boots are worn in summer too so that just makes me mad :P :flower:

They'll keep your feet warm in the winter and they seem very comfortable. Might be nice to have on snowy days while walking around campus.

I'm sure your grandad would really be happy to see you wear them. It's the thought that matters :flower:

I dont like, but somebody finds them nice
uggs140v.jpg

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 24 2004, 10:40 PM
I really really dislike UGGS.....only because they get worn by famous people, people wear them, at least that's the vibe I'm getting....and isn't it just ridiculous, a big furry warm boot for the summer :S they look so stupid under a summer skirt and top when it's hot like hell outside....but for winter they're very ok, only the boots are worn in summer too so that just makes me mad :P :flower:
[snapback]315367[/snapback]​

Let me make you little mad with this :lol:
uggboots.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->