UK Elle April 2008 : Kate Hudson by Matthias Vriens

Kanna your icon is so cute!

Photographer: Nagi Sakai
Styling: Ye Young Kim
Model: Helena at Select

scanned by OhJane

oh jane you're amazing!!!karmaaa!!:flower::heart:
can you please scan the cover?

juts got this issue today. what a fantastic cover! love it; Kate looks stunning.
Thank you for the wonderful scans OhJane

OhJane you're a darling thanks for the scans. :flower:

The eds do look good, and i love Diane's edit, she really knows how to pose, and i would have preffered her on the cover.

The eds are good! UK Elle is improving. After getting the Chloe Sevigny issue, I might get my 2nd Elle in a row.

Thanks for the scans OhJane.

Can anyone scan the Kate editorial? I saw some mq scans of the photoshoot and they look absolutely stunning. I'd love to see them in hq!

I saw this in my corner shop today - in Belfast, the city that's the back of beyond, so everywhere else should have it by now - and it was sitting the wrong way round with the Alexa Chung cover outmost - and if there's one person I irrationally dislike on TV, it's her - and even then, I was still attracted to it. That's saying something.

I felt an excitement for the issue like I used to, when first buying fash mags. Though before I buy it, I'll be looking to see what new versions of ad campaigns are inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the punk florals ed:heart:, very colorful and fun, thanks OhJane!!:flower:

scan0006tz6.jpg

scanned by me

^ooo pretty cover, love that dress, everyone looks so good in it!:heart:

The cover does look good i think this will sell well.And i love that Alexa Chung edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->