UK Elle June 2012 : Kristen Stewart by David Slijper

WilliamsLe010919

Reaction score
575203_10150692768677944_20000417943_9516832_818732477_n.jpg

ELLE UK Facebook

I just get depressed when I see her face. Is it that hard to give a little spark? It's a very generic looking cover. Probably because of the background.

I feel like she is more beautiful than here, or can be better photographed, the hairstyle is tragic, the styling she doesn't pull off, and the pose is very strange, you aint a bodybuilder!

But then i do appreciate the font, and that its an outdoor shot.

the picture is so not flattering. i don't really like her but usually she photographs pretty well

I can't think of the last time that there was an outdoor shot on the front cover of UK Elle. She looks really lifeless on the cover so perhaps an outdoor setting wasn't the best choice. I much prefer her last Elle cover.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh hell no. Awful pose, the angry/sulky face and that terrible styling. I'm beginning to think that Kristen simply can't ever look as beautiful as she naturally is as long as she's not comfortable with herself. Her awkwardness overshadows her every appearance. Too bad.

I hate her pose. The image looks dead. The shot is very US Vogue gone bad. The colors are terrible.

I can't believe I like cover of hers.

I don't mind the pose, styling, or the fact it's Kristen, so it's a total shame that she looks absolutely and completely dead in the face here.

I really don't like the cover and I was thinking how much ELLE had improved with the covers lately.

This had the potential to be such a good cover, but Kristen with her awkwardness and ennui is not the right "model." I really don't have a problem with the pose, it's her facial expression. I don't dislike Kristen and in fact think she is kind of intriguing and clothes look good on her, I just wish that they would have come up with a concept that was better suited for Kristen's "talents," and then used a more vibrant model for this set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the outcome of the shoot Elle never stopped banging on about? It's an unattractive shot and cover for that matter. Almost like a bad attempt at creating an American Vogue cover. Gosh, what is even more bothersome is that someone at British Elle finds this tolerable.

I don't mind the pose, styling, or the fact it's Kristen, so it's a total shame that she looks absolutely and completely dead in the face here.

^This! So much this!

I like most of the cover (the font colours are SO pretty), but her face just...kills it. And not in the good way...

Dissapointing cover, I cant believe this was the best shot they couldve chose from, she looks stiff and unhappy. Shes never going to be a high fashion girl it just looks forced, hopefully her editorial is more natural looking.

Styling Kristen Stewart like this is never going to work, so at this point, what is the point?
Not exactly a total failure, as I'm liking the outdoor shot for the mag, which then makes it look nothing like Elle UK. Oh whatever.

Kristen is an actress which makes it all the more puzzling to me that she can't convey any sort of spark or life in her eyes when she is photographed. Every photoshoot I see of her the styling, designer clothes and everything is just wasted because she simply can't "act" like a model. It's like she's too cool for life and is so over everything that she can't be bothered to show enthusiasm.

"Kristen Stuart: Inside Her World"......WHO CARES?

Styling Kristen Stewart like this is never going to work, so at this point, what is the point?

Be fair though, styling anyone like this is never going to work, it's terrible and dowdy. Were they going for glamor, because it's more grandma than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->