UK Elle June 2012 : Kristen Stewart by David Slijper

I am Kristen's number 1 hater, but you guys are so unfair. It's so different than her usual stiff covers. I only mind her left arm, but everything else is very nice. The Snow White hairstyle, touch of the vintage...I think I'll get this one. Much much better than previous month's cover with Emily Blunt.

this is so awful...the pose seems awkward and I dislike her facial expression and somehow all of them don't matched with the outdoorsy background

Can't stand this chick and she can't act to boot. She got so lucky when she got into the "Twilight" films series. Awful cover and she looks ridiculous...they're trying to make her look far more feminine than she actually is.

Kristen is an actress which makes it all the more puzzling to me that she can't convey any sort of spark or life in her eyes when she is photographed. Every photoshoot I see of her the styling, designer clothes and everything is just wasted because she simply can't "act" like a model. It's like she's too cool for life and is so over everything that she can't be bothered to show enthusiasm.

Calling Kristen an actress is a real huge stretch...she sounds like she's reading and puts zero emotion into anything - void of any emotion. Also, and most importantly, she's got zero fashion sense, so I wish they'd quit putting her on fashion mag covers.:sick:

Another celeb cover with ZERO life to it (but I do love her hair!)

Kristen Stewart is pretty much a guaranteed fail for me on a cover (save for her W one) and this one certainly lived up to my expectations. The hair is so bad it's funny and her face is...well her usual face, which says it all imo.

I like it mainly for the colours coz she barely emits any emotion

Kristen is an actress which makes it all the more puzzling to me that she can't convey any sort of spark or life in her eyes when she is photographed. Every photoshoot I see of her the styling, designer clothes and everything is just wasted because she simply can't "act" like a model. It's like she's too cool for life and is so over everything that she can't be bothered to show enthusiasm.

She doesn't give much "spark" when she acts either though. :lol:

I kind of like the idea behind the cover, but not how it was executed.

She looks somewhere between bored and annoyed - as usually. How she gets the covers is beyond me.

I like the concept they were going for with the cover, but they wasted it on her. She just doesn't have what it takes to make it work. This same styling on someone like Felicity Jones or Kerry Washington would've been amazing. Kristen makes it blah. The posture is so stiff. You can tell someone told her exactly where to place her hands. There's no thought or emotion behind it on her part, but I'm not surprised. Most of her shoots are " lifeless."
Posted via Mobile Device

This is v unlike ELLE. Maybe its a new photographer.

And here's the reason why she's on the cover, and probably going to be on the cover again..

#KRISTENELLE resulted in 221.5 per cent growth in visits to Elleuk.com and a 231 per cent increase in unique users. Oh, and our magazine subscriptions actually doubled.

She'll be back.

It was a v clever thing to do, to tell the twilight fans they were doing her.
Same with Beckham.

^ That is true. The spread looks as painfully awkward as the cover. July Elle can't come soon enough.
Posted via Mobile Device

What in the world is wrong with her arms on the subscriber's cover? It looks like rigor mortis is setting in!

The outside setting and the colours are all very nice. But she looks so awkward. Sigh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->