UK Harper's Bazaar January 2013 : Sienna Miller by David Slijper

i dont know about the angle but its a pretty cover..also someone needs to change the date to 2013

She looks fantastic! So glad to see her back on covers.

She isn't relevant, but she's one of England's fashion darlings and you know how much English magazines love putting their 'style icons' on the covers of their magazines.

Interesting that the photographer and stylist usually work with Elle UK. And this is the first issue with the new creative director, formerly of Elle.

^ Yes i noticed that as well, but its not a good sign of things to come, especially as someone who rarely likes what they do at Elle.

Who shot the cover? I didn't notice credits on the video from Bazaar's website.

Here's the full-version of the cover from Tarsha's Glossy Newsstand:

glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

David Slijper? You're having me on, right? He's the one photographer I would not want to see carried over from Elle. Most of his work for Elle is mundane and unmemorable. Maybe the Bazaar team can turn him around, at least I hope so. Although I have just Googled him and most of the shots that came up for other publications were decent.

I don't mind Sienna at all, but the elements of that cover don't add up for me, there's something missing... but without having seen the actual issue from start to finish, I don't want to think too much about that cover, because I could be very pleased with the contents.

HQ Subscriber's Cover & Travel Supplement:

scans by vogue28

Review

O Sienna
Cover Star: Sienna Miller
Photographer: David Slijper
Stylist: Leith Clark
7 Photos

Who Wears The Trousers?
Model: Rianne Ten Haken
Photographer: Sebastian Kim
Stylist: Melanie Huynh
9 Photos

Body And Soul
Model: Stephanie from Models 1,
and some surfers
Photographer: Ben Weller
Stylist: Cathy Kasterine
6 Pages

Bazaar Beauty
Model: Eva Herzigova
Photographer: Matthew Brookes
4 Photos

That shot with the green would have been such a lovely cover.

The one with the Louis Vuitton shot should`ve been the cover! Both covers are unflattering

Subs one is much much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->