UK Harper's Bazaar January 2013 : Sienna Miller by David Slijper

tentalicious

Reaction score
TAy5ZOP8_o.jpg

[facebook/Harper's Bazaar UK]

i mean she looks beautiful but how exactly is she relevant? anyway, what counts at the end is that the cover is quite gorgeous...

Glad to see Sienna on Vogue again. I hope the ed is as good as the cover.

She never makes sense to me for the covers these days, not when you got so many relevant celebs around. But it looks like a nice cover, even if that is not her best face angle.

Beautiful! I love Sienna...so i'm happy to see her regardless of what she has or hasn't been up to.

She's been playing Tippi Hedren in the BBC/HBO Hitchcock production 'That Girl' which will be on TV at Christmas in the UK, I believe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, I agree. Irrelevant and I also think it's rather awkward. Look at that strained mouth. HBUK has lost the plot of late.

Our cover girl is Sienna Miller, an actress who has weathered public storms to emerge triumphant as an increasingly respected talent and blissfully happy mother.

She talks frankly to Justine Picardie about her wild child past and the new serenity she’s found with partner Tom Sturridge and their baby daughter Marlowe.

Photographed by David Slijper and styled by Leith Clark across 11 pages of Bazaar, Sienna wears designs from Stella McCartney, Louis Vuitton and Chloé, channelling a Sixties vibe that is feminine yet contemporary

http://www.harpersbazaar.co.uk/latest-news/bazaar-meets-sienna-miller-january-cover-2013-281112

Not a bad shot, but I have a feeling that that shot is either the sub's or just for promo - seems too barren for a cover, but I could be wrong.

It looks gorgeous, as does Sienna - she just doesn't seem to go away in terms of the hype factor! The behind-the-cover video featured some Simone Rocha, which is exciting to see, as I've never pegged Harper's as one of those magazines that pushed younger British designers onto its reader.

All in all, I'm quite excited for this issue! Harper's has become a joy to read nowadays.

This is also Justine Picardie's first helmed issue, for those interested!

Beautiful styling and layout but Sienna looks washed out and her hair looks awful. But still looking forward to seeing her ed!

What a beautiful woman, she is even more radiant now.

it feels a bit awkward they still put her on a cover. I won't be buying this....

I think i will get this just because its Picardies first full edited issue as eic.

I like it especially the makeup. I for one can't wait to see "The Girl".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilywatch
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->