UK Harper's Bazaar March 2009 : Emily Blunt

I love the blue dress she's wearing but the facial expression is just not good.

I got the larger newstand edition today (after being mildly peeved the subscription copies were normal sized) and I have to say I really like it this scale. It's just slightly narrower than W is really.

Also quite glad the text is actually foiled gold... from the original image of the cover I thought it was going to be that awful 3D like effect to make it look like metal.

I just picked up my copy today, and can honestly say that I don't like the larger size. It looks out of place on my UK HB pile, and the paper quality is terrible. On the other hand the content is really good..

The paper quality's the same as W always is. I do wish it was a bit glossier mind.. And what is with Fendi always putting their adds annoyingly on card!

Love it, she looks gorgeous. I never noticed how stunning her eyes are.

^ It's by Alexis Bittar :flower:

just saw an advert for devil wears prada on tv. i'd forgotten how great she looks in that. her editorial here pales in comparison. :(

oh this issue is really great, i soo enjoyed reading the YSL article!

And that picture is the closest I'll come to seeing that 'almost W-sized' edition. Shame it's only supersized for some areas, not all.

Why Don't You - Alexa Chung

Vanessa Coyle- Fashion Tips

my scans

^ cette fille, I don't have access to a scanner again until Friday. If it's not online by then, I will scan it for you :flower:

"Global Exotica" and "Restless Heart" are completely gorgeous :buzz::bounce::clap:

Like the ed's picks feature, thanks for scanning. The mag's changed so much since the Harpers & Queen days, no?:P:P:P

Keep going back to that awesome Charlotte Tilbury shoot. Can somebody scan? Scanner isn't working.

x

This issue looks very good! Blown away by Emily Blunt's ed, unexpected as I wasn't impressed by the cover. Collete's ed 'Wild Orchid' looks like it could have been shot by Camilla Akrans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->