UK Vogue 'Digital Edition' August 2024 : Katarina Johnson-Thompson by Delali Ayivi

I know I can just scroll past the posts, but I have no interest in seeing digital covers - it's not like something you can hold in your hands, have in your collection, go online in the future to buy a vintage copy... Its just an image floating about on the internet.

And because it's just an image with a masthead placed on it, even less effort goes into the making of it.

So posting unique threads for digital covers just seems like clutter. Some magazines pump them out constantly when there's an event on. Why not post every single one of those?

The compromise would be, if they were posted under the same thread as the actual print issue.

Are we here, on this particular section of the forum, because we're interested in print first and foremost - or are we here to consume any half-***ed content these companies churn out on their socials?

I’m at a loss. I guess photographers don’t even have to care about lighting anymore?

I like what she's wearing.

The problem is that the background don't match the dark harsh lighting of the picture.

That Jacquemus look is a Joke.
honestly in any other lighting / situation it would be gorgeous, whats your problem with it? it has a cool grecian inspiration and beautiful colors while still being 'sporty' ... would u rather some black lululemon set?? or throw the athlete into some runway sample dress??? then why her over a model?? idk

honestly in any other lighting / situation it would be gorgeous, whats your problem with it? it has a cool grecian inspiration and beautiful colors while still being 'sporty' ... would u rather some black lululemon set?? or throw the athlete into some runway sample dress??? then why her over a model?? idk
Im pretty sure this was made with a Knife and Fork.

It's SO bad. Like a Teenage girl accessorising her Bra with a pair of old pink tights. In any other lighting it would still look like a heap of rubbish. See FarFetch and Hypebeast below.

Who wants to work out in this School Project? Awful!

23451276_53488099_2048.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fs3.store.hypebeast.com%2Fmedia%2Fimage%2F3e%2F25%2Ftop-2-1-c4841.jpg

farfetche.com/hypebeast.com

The lighting from Delali Ayivi is truly hideous, and that Nike x Jacquemus look is indeed an eyesore.

Athletes look way better on the field after a marathon than they made her look here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariasomeone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->