Vogue Paris August 2016 : Luna Bijl by David Sims

I had never noticed this girl, but this cover won me! Love it.

It's so fun to read two consecutive VP threads all full of praises! VP is on a roll

Not bad, but I'm not getting my hopes up. After all, a broken clock is right twice a day.

Still no news on the main edit? their site is unbrowsable... unbrowsable, I say! :wacko:

curious to see it, might be good imo
i love the cover more and more, after looking at it

Oh my goodness it's so stunning!!! That fur.. I want to touch it!! Sold! Sold!!

I want to touch it too, that pink fur! Her silky hair! The diamond earring!
Also, "Vincent Cassel dit tout" is the only headline I need, I can't wait for that!

Seeing the full cover i like it much better, except that awful earring!!

I still feel the same towards her but I love the color scheme and -I hate myself for saying this- that fur looks glorious.
I like the slightly blurry effect with the main focus on her eye... this cover is quite good but it would have superb with a different model imo.

Very aesthetically pleasing indeed. Waiting for contents.

I'm a little bit worry about the cover story will ruin it, but we'll see. I love this so much! What a wonderful cover for a newbie to start with! I believe it's her first.

I can see why Alt likes this young wild girl because she reminds me of a supermodel from the 80´s ... Gia Marie Carangi

WOW! I must admit after seeing this in HQ, I actually no longer like the cover.

WOW! I must admit after seeing this in HQ, I actually no longer like the cover.
I agree, it looks like there is something off with her face and the light, I don't know, it doesn't convince me anymore.

I like the retro feel of the cover and she's a beautiful girl!! :wink:

I love it more actually. Totally Gia in the 80ies. Could have done without the blurring though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i94marisk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->