UK Vogue February 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Nick Knight

got it today just for the ads really

still awful content though article wise.

I'm so in love with the cover. :ninja: Can't wait to get this!

I really love that editorial. It's quite mysterious and has a cool presence about it. Im curious to know which designer made each dress.

I would love Natalia's if they hadn't done all the Photoshopping effects on it. The way random sections between the branches have been coloured in black, and others white... I think without those effects there would have been some great shots in there.

Either way, it's still a big change for British Vogue, which is always going to be a good thing..

Thanks for the scans of Natalias ed, its eye catching but kind of overwhelming too and i know its more artistic but you cant really make out the clothes which is the best part for me.

This isssue is a must have, the cover justifies that... THE ED is stunning

does look better in real life when you can actually see the clothes not all those awful brushes

OOHHH MMYYYYY FFFFF DIOR.... NATASHA'S ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥

but i do hate her nose on the cover. and i must say.... i think it's a cheap cover.

thank u all so much for scans!! xoxoxoxoxox

Previous links to scans of this interview aren't working at the moment due to hotlinking so I'm putting these up for anyone interested:

ontd@livejournal

Print is teeny-tiny but readable.

Ieva :clap: I love her!! Natalia's ed is superb. I hate the cover but the ed is definetely worth it.

I have to say, I do quite like this issue. It's been one of the better UK Vogue's of the past few months or so. There's been so many lately that I've looked through once and never revisited, as they were just so...weak?

As requested:

Climate Change
Models: Constance Jablonski, Alla Kostromichova, Mirte Maas and Patricia van der Vliet
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Fashion Editori: Kate Phelan

scanned in by me

Just bought this. The cover is adore! I love this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"