UK Vogue February 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Nick Knight

so far my favourite thing in this issue is lara's shot. she and christopher kane are a perfect combination imo. i love that dress.

i dot like Mirte as a model...i think she is very mediocre
Alla and Patricia are just fine

This issue looks so intensely awesome! :o:buzz: Natalia's editorial is great, and the collections editorial is always nice. :heart:

HQ

source | scanned by vogue28

thanks so much Vogue28..i prefer the pink font on the cover so much more. Gives it so much more life. Proof that a real scan can change your impression of a cover so much..being able to see her real skintone bumps up my impression of the cover so much.

Alison Mosshart article isn't showing up for me, when I click on it I'm getting a message saying it's been hotlinked, can someone repost please?

^i just tried to open the images to save and repost but it's doing the same thing for me. sorry! :(

^Around 200, not a bad size.

This is a really good issue editorial wise. I'm surprised noboday has scanned Ieva Laguna's More Dash Than Cash feature, it's lovely.

I was really pleased to see Meadhan Kirchhoff in the Collections spread. They're extremely talented guys, and it says a lot that Vogue put them next to such big names. I've always felt it should be Vogue UK's responsibilty to promote young British talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
More Dash Than Cash - Carte Blanche
Model: Ieva Laguna
Photographer: Ben Weller
Fashion: Miranda Almond & Emma Elwick

MORE1.jpg
MORE2.jpg
MORE1.jpg

source | vogue.co.uk

Is Ieva Laguna lithuanian?
Because her name is exactly like mine (Ieva)...

Just one single picture but: Lara's shot is absolutely mesmerizing :wub:

Although the actual is only slightly less hideous, the editorial featuring Natalia is totally inspired and fascinating.
Also a departure for Vogue UK from their recent eds.B)
Very impressive and thanks for the new scans fearless123:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->