UK Vogue March 2024 by Steven Meisel

Cover by Steven Meisel, cover story by Ned Rogers. 39 images, more like backstage ed than actual fashion. Nothing groundbreakind.

Thank you, Edward. Thank you fashion gods. Thank you! It's a very interesting mix of cover subjects, some greats, some less than greats... They squeezed Kate in there! And how thrilled I am to see Selma Blair before Meisel's lens once more. Everyone looks fantastic, not a single woman looks unflattering here and that's exactly what you want in a group cover. Composition reminds me of Italian Vogue's 30th anniversary, I'm not really a fan of such crowded covers but I'll take it. It feels fitting for the occasion... Words can't express how impatient I am to grab a copy and see the full story on paper. It better be a long spread. Each of these women deserves a solo portrait, full page. No little squares, Edward!

Vogue Japan IMPACT:

19425107_306358129814324_997999173791907840_n.jpg

Source: vogue.globo.com

The intention is good, but the result is simply boring. They try to be subversive and traditional at the same time, but end up appealing to the same old faces.

Photoshop is terrible but that's a proper farewell - Steven Meisel and legends!

I don’t understand the lineup. I get that they’re all his previous cover starts. But how can we have legends like Oprah, Jane Fonda, and then include Jameela Jamil? Or Maya Jama? He should have stuck to only British talent so it would make more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->