Photographer: Emma Summerton
Celeb: Michelle Dockery
Styling: Elin Svahn
Hair: Neil Moodie
Make Up: Mathias Van Hooff
Nails: Trish Lomax

Digital Edition Vogue Italia

END

Seriously what a horrible magazine this has become. The main ed is the only interesting ed. Freja looks the same in every picture while I normally love her. Miles Aldridge's photography is so cheap, paired with a D-list model (Agnete Hegelund btw) it's an eyesore. And THREE celebrity eds?

The least VI can do is featuring less celebs. Nonetheless the two models' eds with Freja and Agnete(?) are great, as well as the composite cards by Meisel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing about the contents (except for the main ed) excite me at all. Another issue I'd be happy to pass.

Seriously what a horrible magazine this has become. The main ed is the only interesting ed. Freja looks the same in every picture while I normally love her. Miles Aldridge's photography is so cheap, paired with a D-list model (Agnete Hegelund btw) it's an eyesore. And THREE celebrity eds?

You took the words out of my mouth. It's so sad coz I am a HUGE fan of Meisel and Vogue Italia used to be the real high fashion bible of the entire fashion industry but issue after issue they are not bringing the goods + the anniversary issue of the 25 years was a complete bore and it was the only issue I bought on the iPad so I hope they come back to the good-old Italian Vogue of the 2000.

Nothing about the contents (except for the main ed) excite me at all. Another issue I'd be happy to pass.

Ditto

this is one of their worst issues of the year, with one of the best covers. really disappointed.

Everything is so boring about this issue, there is literally only one photo that makes me feel at least a little bit excited about looking at it (the third one with Lykke). And I still don't know how they even managed to make Freja look so bland like that

Well, imo this is the weakest December issue of Vogue Italia in recent years. Boring cover and the content does not save it either. :shock::(

when i see the HQ my eyes go straight to Ophelie and Anna. Cindy shines as well, but Gracie kind of throws off the cast. She looks like an anime character to me, whereas the other three look like classic but modern beauties and then Gracie... I would have preferred just the three others

Got mine a few hours ago and I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice the cover and Meisel's story look in real. The cover, strangely, totally does it for me. The accompanying editorial is a thousand times more attractive inside the magazine - Meisel's photography coming alive one paper once again. Elisabeth Erm looks fantastic by Meisel, love the shot of her wearing Adidas.

As usual.. the rest of Vogue Italia's content fades into the background, once you've witnessed Meisel's brilliance.

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #760
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Anna Ewers, Ophélie Guillermand, Gracie Van Gastel & Cindy Bruna
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi

Model Cards
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Anna Ewers, Cindy Bruna, Elisabeth Erm, Gracie Van Gastel, Imaan Hammam, Lexi Boling, Mariana Santana, Ola Rudnicka, Ophelie Guillermand
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi

Source: lookbooks.com/Streeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"