UK Vogue March 2024 by Steven Meisel

I feel this cover story is of far more interest to the people involved than it is to me, the reader.

Goodbye Vogue House, then goodbye Vogue. Seeing these issues is like being in an office and seeing the same farewell card again and again.

And we're still here. And still wanting to see interesting things. I'm still subscribed for an entire year.

How lucky that it is Edwards' last cover. His time at Vogue was a disaster where he prioritized inclusion over fashion, and he managed to make Steven Meisel bore us in every collaboration, prayer, thank you Edward for ruining Vogue UK

Laverne and Jaamela are the only ones didn't appear on the cover of Edward's Vogue. I don't remember if Jane did. I think she got a supplement but it doesn't count. Fun to see Adwoa here. She was his first cover model and she's part of the final issue. The rest of the girls, I remember well all their covers, even I never bought an issue. I don't find it random at all. You can see Edward's years looking at this picture. And my last observation, it's Linda third cover for British Vogue under EE. Glad she scored that number.

Cover by Steven Meisel, cover story by Ned Rogers. 39 images, more like backstage ed than actual fashion. Nothing groundbreakind.
Well, its Edward Enninful production. Never was groundbreaking at all.

With all due respect, good riddance Mr Enninful!
Hope you are replaced with someone way more modern and who understands us women!!!
Your few years were so backwards, but seemingly forward with all the “woke”crap. So dull.
Bye dahhhhhhling!!!!!

Laverne and Jaamela are the only ones didn't appear on the cover of Edward's Vogue.

Both were photographed by Peter Lindbergh for Meghan Markle's guest-edited September 2019 issue. Jane Fonda appeared on the same cover.

Both were photographed by Peter Lindbergh for Meghan Markle's guest-edited September 2019 issue. Jane Fonda appeared on the same cover.
Thank you Aracic! I forgot that one. Some of EE covers were so crowded and it's hard to remember.

seeing his history of cover subjects together verifies that each person is a reflection of edward's true nuttiness

there are some legit nut jobs on the cover and they're legendary to him? because he gave them a cover? that's it?

not even meisel's name, not work, his brand, could salvage this mimicry of his previous covers.

goodbye, where's the broom & dustpan, dyson vacuum, swifter cleaner?

i hope chioma is more exciting than samira, that's all.

The cover looks too busy, but not gonna lie, there is a part of me that is still a sucker for group shots, it gives me a taste of the glory days of group supermodel covers. Also why is Kate's offspring at the front, and Vittoria is somewhere in the corner?

I see some faces that I love like Iman, so I’m not mad at all. It’s decent. But I concur, I’d love the cover to be all models, past and present.

It’s insane that they managed to actually get everyone there and still make it look like it’s a completely fake, Photoshopped group picture.

Good riddance, Edward.

I thought Annie Leibovitz was peerless when it came to her uncanny ability to make a group shot where all subjects were simultaneously present look like it was hobbled together from 50 separate individual sittings. I’m not so sure after this cover.

Would like a two hour documentary on the making of this cover.

Is Naomi in any of the backstage shots interacting with anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->