Interview March 2016 by Mikael Jansson

Jansson's editorial is very reminiscent of Peter Beard's work

I saw a cover with Alicia Vikander in the store today. Perhaps she's also got a cover for March 2016.

This is really shaping up to be a great March issue. Jansson & Carolyn's editorial is breathtaking. But where's Karl Templer within this issue and this is a MARCH issue no less. Hope they are more editorials so I can be proven wrong.

Secret Hideaway reminds me in sorts of Jansson's Interview September 2014 story with Daria Werbowy in Sweden. Casting an actual adult woman, and not a teenager, always brings without fail a tremendous amount of gravitas and strength to any photo.

Thank you all for the posts.

I really dislike the graphic design element in the Celine edit: It’s so distracting: Fabien must have been high when he signed off on this. Same with the Carolyn edit as well— shame, cos it’s so dreamily shot. I get they'd like to shake the layout up every now and then, but please present a proper layout when you have such strong and beautiful images; not a layout that looks like Pictures on my iOS…

yeah all the graphic elements are distracting and look so amateurish / entry level design course. they ruin the editorials imo

Beautiful. So much stronger when viewed individually than as a scrapbook-layout.

Reminds me of vintage Bruce Weber-- but with a gorgeous woman instead of a gorgeous man LOL

Thank Melancholy!

^You're welcome. ^_^ By the way, the editorial was styled by Carolyn herself and there are no make-up and hair stylists credited.

That makes me love it even more. Carolyn looks stunning and that's a perfect editorial. Love Mikael.

I liked Carolyn's edit in the scrapbook style but I totally love it without cropping. I guess this time Fabien got the art direction wrong.

Yeah both eds are good enough on their own to not be overshadowed by poor "collaging" and tumblr-esque image pairing. The white lines over the Celine ed are annoying. Again, Carolyn's ed so beautiful in every way, and the scrapbooking/snapshot layout cheapens it.

Mikael Jansson is probably the most consistent photographer right now. I can't think of anyone else you can count on as much as him. He never disappoints! Truly breathtaking!

Carolyn's editorial is one of the best fashion story I've seen in a very long time. Loved the scarpbook layout but seeing the shots individually makes me appreciate it even more. Really stunning and I love that she styled it herself.

Though I'm a bit worried that Karl Templer hasn't styled any editorial.

Top it Off
Photographer:
Robi Rodriguez
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Model: Natalie Westling
Make-Up: Francelle
Hair: Rudi Lewis

interviewmagazine.com

"Metallica"

Models: MARIANA COLDEBELLA/ELITE AND ROSE SMITH/THE SOCIETY
Photography ROBBIE FIMMANO
Stylist VANESSA CHOW