Interview March 2016 by Mikael Jansson

:heart: :heart:

Flawless cover stars and amazing covers. Jodie Foster is such a fantatsic surprise but really all four of them look perfect.

It's great to see multi-covers by Mikael Jansson. The editorials are gorgeous and the styling is very strong especially in Saoirse's story. This is another example of how nobody photographs movie stars like Interview

I'm a bit intrigued to see that all the spreads were styled by George Cortina though. He did an amazing job so it's not an issue but I hope Karl Templer hasn't left the magazine.

They all look so good. I love how Interview still champions Winona.

Omg, Saiorse and those arms! In colour that cover would've been perfect. :wink: Really torn between all these shots.

Winona looks stunning :heart: Love how the rich the black looks in the the photos.

Winona..wow :wub: AND Jodie. I am such a huge fan and admirer of all four cover stars though. Brilliant choices. All of them.

Jodie is killing it!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I must have it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saiorse looks divine!!!

Winona will be just as good as any model when it comes to creating memorable cover imagery; that May 2013 vampy cover is still one of my faves.

Love what Jansson did with her here, although the cover story (and the others in general) lack a bit of that signature Templer punch for me. In terms of the editorials Saorise wins for me, although I don't know if it's really super memorable. This is only Cortina's second work at Interview as far as I'm aware (Dec 2010) but I kind of hope he's only contributing in a now and then capacity as I'm not that thrilled with his work in recent years.

No other publication can quite touch Fabien and his Interview team for sure. But… it’s a tad too familiar territory at this point in that they can do this all the while half asleep. I’d like them to push a little further from their comfort zone.

Winona’s a touch too over-retouched for my liking; Would be refreshing to see Jodie not in a suit; Would like to see Charlotte in a suit— or just covered up for the entire story, for once; and Saoirse looks amazing when she’s not competing with the bed or the candle. I’d just like to see more and stronger high fashion and less of Cortina’s life-styling.

Everyone pales in comparison to Jodie here, she looks phenomenal here, total femme fatale.

More Than a Woman (Céline feature)
Photographer: Fabien Baron
Stylist: Ludivine Poiblanc
Model: Jamilla Hoogenboom
Make-Up: Francelle
Hair: Tomo Jidai

interviewmagazine.com

beautiful editorial I love Celine's ed very much.

Saoirse's cover and ed are fantastic.

Secret Hideaway
Ph: Mikael Jansson
Model: Carolyn Murphy

interviewmagazine.com

^That's a really cool ed. Jansson is a genius anyways, Carolyn looks great (love that she's a real woman, not some 16 year old newbie), plus the beach gets me excited for spring/summer.
Very pleased to see something like this.

Such a beautiful and sensual editorial. I just love Jansson's photography.

I can't think of another photographer out there who's delivering as consistently stunning and varied work as MIkael Jansson! He's just been KILLING it, especially in the past 2 years.

These covers are brilliant. I wish they had kept Saoirse's cover in colour, though. What a stunning portrait of her that shot is.

And the Celine editorial is really fresh and beautiful. The styling and the design composition are brilliant. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->