Interview March 2016 by Mikael Jansson

VogueGirl8910

Reaction score
Winona Ryder by Mikael Jansson

facebook.com/Interview Magazine

Jodie Foster, Charlotte Gainsbourg & Saoirse Ronan also have covers.

"The Beloved"
Model/Star: Winona Ryder
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: Shay Ashual
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Manicure: Megumi Yamamoto

interviewmagazine.com

Winona! Goodness, this looks lovely, and what a surprise. Somebody fresh. I'd never have guessed Mikael shot this. Wonder what she's got to promote. Dead keen to see the rest of the covers, and it will be challenging to choose only one because I adore all these women.

"The Legend"
Model/Star: Jodie Foster
Manicure: Gina Edwards

interviewmagazine.com

"The Dreamer"
Model/Star: Charlotte Gainsbourg

interviewmagazine.com

"The Prodigy"
Model/Star: Saoirse Ronan

interviewmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything looks so stunning! Winona's and Saoirse's eds are my favourites!

Whoa here for Jodie, i feel like the Winona cover is even more airbrushed than her last one, which was so badly done! But all of the eds are fantastic!

Interview really loves Winona, yeah? I'm not complaining though, she's stunning and photographs well.Love the cover and the ed.
The other covers don't work as much for me, but Jodie's editorial is fantastic

wow nice to see Jodie! I really like every single cover.

LOVE Winona!!! Such a stunning woman :heart: I guess the lighting somehow makes her look too airbrushed but honestly, I don't really care since seeing her is always a pleasure.

The other covers look quite good as well, except for Charlotte's, which doesn't really have a feeling of belonging to the group.

Hope the fashion content is equally exciting!

Jodie looks so badass :heart: And I love that they didn't photoshopped her skin.

The other ladies look amazing as well. Interview once again putting the other magazines to shame.

Loving all the cover subjects. Way to think outside the box, Interview.

I'm especially here for this mini Winona resurgence. Would love to see her make a proper comeback.

All the cover stories are amazing, i guess than Winona is the winner of her editorial, she looks so gorgerous on every photo. :heart:

Looking forward to the fashion content.

Gorgeous, Jodie and Winona look amazing and badass in there set of pictures. Very surprised Templer didn't style the covers but Cortina, has he done work for Interview before? Cortina's work is still in every way well suited for Interview. All four girls look amazing in their editorials.

This what I love about interview, you never know who's going to on the cover 75% of the time and every time (minus that September issue) it's a knockout. They always love to highlight icons yet at points when they do go mainstream, they transform the star into something that no Vogue, W, Allure, etc. would try. Thank you once again Interview and I'm excited to see what's inside this jam packed issue.

These all look fantastic. Jodie's beauty is incredibly underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->