UK Vogue October 2019 : Kaia Gerber by Steven Meisel

^^ I know, right? I mean, look at that face! Kaia is such a stunner. This issue is a must have

Could it not get better? Wow, it’s just refreshing that image. Art direction is meh but that photo.

Stunning, very last century. The editorial is boring though

Stunning, very last century. The editorial is boring though

It’s classic Meisel and Joe to be fair, they’re on Avedon autopilot mode. I kinda enjoy that the editorial images are so different from the cover. Reeks of classic Vreeland tricks, invite the consumer to a friendly cover image and them inside be a wacky adventure with the Comme.

Such a beautiful cover: clean and elegant! The tones are so delicate. Maybe the """"bad"""" thing is that the styling makes her look more like an adult woman than a young girl, but this is just my feeling.

Must say the previews look very similar to The Swan, would've prefered it if they were more like the cover but I'm sure going to enjoy this regardless. Hopefully there's more editorials by Meisel inside.

Kaia Oct 19 Meisel 2.jpg Kaia Oct 19 Meisel (1).jpg
Vogue UK

Love love love but why are they stuck in this retro mode? okay, don’t care because it’s so beautiful

I don’t care for the editorial shots too much but absolutely love the cover. It’s so overwhelming but I’m really here for it.

Such a beautiful cover: clean and elegant! The tones are so delicate. Maybe the """"bad"""" thing is that the styling makes her look more like an adult woman than a young girl, but this is just my feeling.

Same, I hate this styling. Otherwise she looks lovely, but I wanted to see something more youthful.

Love the cover so 60’ but in tired Meisel copy Avedon Style the last editorial of Vogue Uk more marc jacobs campaing look like a Acedon copycat

Lovely photo. Would’ve zoomed it further though. That beautiful face was overpowered by what she’s wearing.

Goodness, Edward step out of your comfort zone. Another plain background cover, and a studio editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->