UK Vogue September 2011 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Mario Testino

No. I'm pretty mad about that to be honest. Newsstand copies are going to all come with a DVD, however subscriber's copies will not.

^Same! that is absolutely ridiculous that we don't receive it, especially as subscribers.

I'm sure they'll say it's because we pay a reduced cover price or something. Blah blah blah.

lOVEEEE the editorial of Arizxona & Freja by Testino look very Vogue Paris amazing editorial

this issue looks amazing, inside at least. i love freja, but brush that nasty hair girl.

scan1fvy.th.jpg
scan4y.th.jpg
scan3ry.th.jpg
scan2jd.th.jpg

WHOO....done. Hope they are OOOHkay. B)

my computer hates me. I give up :(

I just removed the .th from the image address and reuploaded them:

I edited the original scans... :P Amazing Editorial! :blush:

Vogue UK September 2011
"Master Class"
Models:
Arizona Muse & Freja Beha Erichsen.
Ph: Mario Testino
St: Lucinda Chambers

source | reallifeiselsewhere

john2elmejor 's quality is the best!!!soooooooo amazing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to keep an open mind about the cover, but it's so disappointing. For full disclosure I'm sick of the Freja overload, but I don't think my dislike of the cover has anything to do with that. The only thing I like about the cover is that Dolce dress, but even that comes off looking bad. The whole thing just looks incredibly cheap, fan-made and put together at the last minute. Like I'm sure without a doubt that 99% of the covers in the Cover Contest here are better than this lame attempt.

I love Anja's ed. The ed with Freja and Arizona is kinda bad, freja's expressions are horrible.

This has got to be Vogue UK`s strongest issue to date. SUper size me is beautiful!

since it hasn't been mentioned, can i assume that this time around there isn't an article about freja to go along with the ed?

^ No.

Freja's editorial is lovely. :heart: They should have used one of these pictures as the cover.

^ No.

Freja's editorial is lovely. :heart: They should have used one of these pictures as the cover.

While I absolutely adore the editorial, too, I really don't see how any of the shots would have worked as a cover. I'm glad they went with a separate shot for the cover, even if it's not a spectacular cover for a September issue.

Can't wait to get this issue ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->