UK Vogue May 2011 : Natalia, Lara & Freja by Mario Testino

I am so disappointed with all three covers. The expressions on the models are so weird and creepy. Beautiful dresses though.

I hope that all 3 get shipped internationally, so I can choose which one I get (oh seriously, I'll probably be a lunatic and search for all 3). I kind of like Freja's the most. I always like it when they just let her be pretty, instead of the "edgy" model or whatever.

2nd that blueorchid. i remember the first time i ever saw her in like W mag for TSE, i couldn't take my eyes of her peculiar, elfkin-ish beauty. now it's this so-called " edgy. " pretty Freja would be a welcome change.

The dresses would the best thing about all the covers, they do really nothing for me.

I'm liking the content, though, the bridal shoot is lovely and Hannah's shot looks really fantastic.

The Wedding Shoot BTS

British Vogue has been published with a choice of three different covers, for the first time ever. Join Mario Testino on the shoots with Lara Stone (in Bruce Oldfield); Natalia Vodianova (in Vivienne Westwood); and Freja Beha Erichsen (in Oscar de la Renta).

vogue.co.uk

Got the Freja cover yesterday, without choosing as I just get what they send me! But I'm pleased as I think it's my favourite. The typography kills it a little for me, with all the trouble they've taken for 'softness' in the cover shot, the bright pink and black writing is soo jarring! And too much text, as ever.

But inside it's pretty good, a lot of content, not much filler and an ace ed. from Walker (although I can't stand Agy, thought I didn't have to worry about seeing her anymoore). Are those leopards superimposed???!

Is the magazine currently out on news stands?

Because I want it really badly and my father is currently in the UK on business, so I could direct him to get it (with cover preferences of course!). If he is leaving via Heathrow at 10.30pm on Wednesday UK time, will it be at the airports and news agencies by then?

Is the magazine currently out on news stands?

Because I want it really badly and my father is currently in the UK on business, so I could direct him to get it (with cover preferences of course!). If he is leaving via Heathrow at 10.30pm on Wednesday UK time, will it be at the airports and news agencies by then?

I'm wondering about the same thing. My dad is currently in UK as well and if he doesn't get it I have to pay more than twice of what it costs there :/ So, does anyone know? :smile:

^ I was in Heathrow a few hours ago (on my way to Chicago) and didn't find it..

Perfect, still in awe at the covers, especially seeing them in HQ, I am absolutely purchasing all 3 covers. Love the video making thanks for posting.

For them who wonders, it's out on Thursday, 7th April.

I want Natalia too!!! And it looks like Vogue UK has a thing for a pink color - third cover in a row... hope they will mix it a little bit next time!

Also a fan of Natalia's cover - really not sure about the other two.

Arizona! Natalia's cover is the best. Lara's and Freja's is just weird looking.

Well thou the covers aren't really pleasant, but I decided to buy this issue. I'll get Freja

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->