UK Vogue May 2011 : Natalia, Lara & Freja by Mario Testino

Kirsi's and Karmen's shots in the Wedding Belles editorial are amazing! :wub:

YES! Kirsi is working that pose and putting those long limbs to good use, she looks insanely beautiful and elegant. complete standout of that editorial, along with Karmen.

as for the covers, I love Lara, but I think the soft cover would have worked better if she had at least faked a hint of a smile.

The covers? Let's spell together, shall we: A.W.F.U.L.

I've not seen the magazine here in London yet.

British Vogue is changing. For the good.

Loved lara's cover, rare to see her smiling in an ed

I like all three covers, they're perfect for a weddings' issue. As for the previews, I really like what I see from Karmen Pedaru. Thanks to anyone who has contributed with scans and previews.

I like it especially considering how smart conde nast is- Royal Wedding month who else to put on the cover but royal models. They look soft/angelic like. Its perfect.

godness, lara looks crazy in her picture she kinds of reminds me of Helena Bonham Carter in Alice in Wonderlan. She's so pretty, they could have choosed another, more fitting picture.
Freja's cover is my favourite.

Being spoiled for cover choices today, I ended up attracted to Lara's. Although Freja's turned out to be equally as beautiful on the stands. There's something about the issue that I love. Maybes since all I seem to read and hear about is the Royal Wedding. Already I can't get enough of that shot of Karmen wearing Dior Couture.

Inside the issue it actually tells you that this is the first time British Vogue has ever been produced with multiple covers.

I thought they'd done some along the line, but clearly not.

i'm a fan of all 3 girls, but i only like freja's cover unfortunately.

They did produce two versions of a Karoline Kurkova cover some years back, but it's the first time they've done three different ones. And I can remember one instance where the export copies of one particular issue had a Carolyn Murphy cover while the UK copies had four presenters or newsreaders on the front.

They did produce two versions of a Karoline Kurkova cover some years back, but it's the first time they've done three different ones. And I can remember one instance where the export copies of one particular issue had a Carolyn Murphy cover while the UK copies had four presenters or newsreaders on the front.

Right, I rembember that issue. I was so glad when I saw the Carolyn Murphy version at my newsstand!

Not one of those cover shots is amazing.. It's actually kinda of weird how these are some of the "best" models out there.. But not even they can actually captivate a romantic face.. And two of them actually are married..

this looks abit tacky, and Freja seems very unrelevant to the bridal thing...

The covers aren't that bad in reality. Well, Lara and Freja's aren't anyway. I didn't see Natalia's.

This issue means Natalia is on the cover of two magazines on the newsstand, and when I saw Vogue and Tatler sitting beside each other on the shelf, I thought, good for her. Sadly, her cover wasn't as great as I thought it would be - in the end, Freja seemed to have the better expression - and while the theme of the issue is timely and charming, it's currently of no personal interest to me, so I just went and bought Allure instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->