UK Vogue May 2011 : Natalia, Lara & Freja by Mario Testino

Absolutely love all the covers, hope to get them all. The Wedding Belles editorial simply gorgeous.

Laras cover is my favorite, the only one with a bit of life in it. But ya have to say, i am not all that much interested in the theme of this issue either. I reckon it will sell though, because a lot of women/girls are. Gossiping thanks for your scans.

something about the lighting makes their faces more angular

As expected Tim Walker's editorial with Agyness looks typically gorgeous.:heart:
Thanks for all your scans gossiping :flower:

I don't like all 3 of the covers. Which such models, Testino could do a lot better cause I can't believe this was the best Natalia, Freja and Lara can do.

Kirsi's and Karmen's shots in the Wedding Belles editorial are amazing! :wub:

They all look a bit nuts. I can't with Lara's gormless expression and I really can't with UK Vogue doing multiple covers. Why can't magazines just put out one good cover?

I agree since none of them is great and judging from the preview, I'd say freja's face looks the best but yet again British Vogue is doing a bad work for their covers... and edition: I've bought perhaps 3-5 UK Vogue in my life and they aren't that great either, I picked up those editions because one or two editorials had my favorite models but even today when I bought other Vogue, I left the British one.

Natalia's cover is the best for me. I don't like Lara's face expression, it looks weird. Cannot wait for Wedding Belles ed with Feifei:smile:.

If only Natalia's were the only cover...

I really love the previews of all the edits...epecially tim walker's and tim gutt's.

Uh, don't like anything I've seen so far. Weddling Belles is ok, though.

Freja's cover is the best for me. I'm surprised by how Lara's doesn't do anything for me, but she looks somewhat uncomfortable.

Agyness+Walker ed looks nice from previews.

I laughed, I cannot believe Lara's cover.:lol:

How they managed to make Lara mimic the facial expression of Gwyneth Paltrow has to be the biggest achievement of this issue.:lol:

I love all 3 covers and their wedding gowns are simply beautiful

Urgh, probs gonna gve this issue a miss- one of the main reasons being because its all about weddings -.-

Natalia's is by far the best cover.
Lara looks odd :/
and Freja looks like a boy wearing makeup.

Vogue UK May 2011
"Wedding Belles"
Models:
Arizona Muse ♥, Kirsi Pyrhonen ♥, Madelene De La Motte, Irina Berezina, Karmen Pedaru & Fei Fei Sun.
Ph: Mario Testino
St: Lucinda Chambers

Very interesting editorial! I like the idea of all those people around the models wedding their stunning wedding gows, feeling them like the queens or even the princess. But, when I analize this editorial I feel boring, maybe the reason is the expressions of the models. It could be more strong. :blush:

I think so, because she has the sort of beauty that can carry off fantasy dresses and wedding frou-frou, but you can never say for sure until you see it in the store...
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->