Umbrellas

frog.JPG

how matching can you be how stupidy cute would a child look in all of that!:lol:

from: http://s89056389.oneandoneshop.co.uk/assets/images/frog.JPG

I love buying beautiful umbrellas, but hate carrying them...of course the nicest ones don't fold up so they have to be carried like walking sticks, making me feel rather Dandy-ish (can a woman be a Dandy?). Someone called me Mary Poppins once! :shock:

Luna said:
I lose unbrellas all the time.... so I'd never invest in a "good brolly"
:lol: same here, I'm notorious for losing umbrellas :shifty: :P

I think it's good that not everyone carries one. Otherwise..on a rainy day in a crowded city...it would get terribly congested just walking down the stree because people would be stuck catching their umbrellas together.

I don't like them, because far too many people are inconsiderate wjem carrying them.

Emi

I'm horrible with umbrellas.. i carry them around because I love walking in the rain with an umbrella.. very nice.. I don't know I just like it.. I can't explain :rolleyes:

But anyway.. my umbrellas are always 20 dollars or less because I'm horrible at keeping them.. I always forget about them and leave them wherever.. in class.. in someone's car.. on a bus.. I'm just horrible with them.

I have a story though.. in high school, I left my umbrella under my seat.. then I walked outside of class.. and I remembered like 15 seconds later I forgot it.. I went back in.. and it was gone....

how about this awesome burberry :lol:

NMD2488_mn.jpg

:sick: $112 at neiman marcus

^ That's not even remotely cute. Now if it were all clear with a bit of the Nova Check, or a blown up Nova Check that is transparent. That'd be better.

I think at this stage I can confirm umbrellas as the most hated (or nonexistent) fashion accessory!!!!:flower:

Maybe you wouldn't mind carrying them if you had a special umbrella pocketbook like these.

haha omg they're so cute ^ :rofl:

I currently have a little foldy up spotty umbrella...(doesn't really go with much i own but I can always see it when it's slightly hidden within the mass of stuff on my floor when I'm in a rush) hehe, I've lost a couple to the wind and remember walking along and the actual umbrella itself flew off and I was left walking with just the metal pole bit sticking up in the air hahaha :rofl:

I really want one of those big fulton (I think) transparent umbrellas they look so much fun ^_^ and when you're trying to protect yourself from the rain you can actually see...rather than impaling the nearest pedestrian

I'd love to buy a nice umbrella, but I never see them being sold anywhere ?
They are so non-existent !

If I had to say anything, it would be socks. They just look cute on kids. As for adults, I think ankle socks or footies are best. Socks shouldn't be visible is all I'm sayin'.

btw, I love, love, love umbrellas, I just never know where to put them when I go somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"