Undercover

Inaya

vertebrae by vertebrae
Reaction score
Calling all fellow Undercoverlovers!! :zorro: :heart:

Post up your Undercover pieces, wants, stockist inquiries, etc. :woot:

I'll post more some things up later but to get it going... here's one of the best things I've ever purchased due to the amount of detailing, capability to manipulate the shape/function of the jacket, the fact that it is water repellent, etc. from FW07 -

2703854957_05eca1ee56_o.jpg

2704679722_cba2117aa0.jpg

my photos

it was on the runway in this colorway:
00130m.jpg

style.com

^ that is the most gorgeous parka I have ever seen, Inaya. :mellow: :crush:
it's truly incredible, and now that it's winter here, I'll probably develop an obsession of some sort on it (which might rival or replace the already existing one on your floral docs :lol:).. such a great purchase!.

aww thanks! :heart: I am so glad you like it so much... usually it's guys who like it more than women :lol: they're hard to find but if I come across another one I will let you know. it's honestly the best item i've purchased as far as being worth the money x100 in functionality and also being beautiful. :crush:

they have some of the pieces from SS09 Grace collection @ anastasia. the fringe pieces are soo lovely :mellow::heart:

DSC06196good.jpg

anastasia.net

^I saw this dress IRL at a Barneys and it was exquisite! :heart:
It looked like the dress was made of feathers from afar, but it was constructed using layers of fabric I think...
Fortunately/unfortunately, it wasn't in my size, else I'm not what I would have done!

Your parka is wonderful, a great example of functional fashion at its best!

i adore that parka. the way the belt slips through the back to the front and the long zippers that triangulate...sweet. and undercover always looks better when worn then it does on the hanger, so good.

^ the belt is just one of the many options to change the jacket. it can be really voluminous but when you slide that belt through the inserts, it cinches the parks into a whole new silhouette. :crush:

Imp - omg I know what you mean, it's one of those dresses that must be so irresistible irl!!!

here are a couple other things while I'm here.
my favorite dress of all time, thiis 100% silk layered dress, from FW06 (my fav collection) :blush:

reference pic from runway:
00140m.jpg

style.com

2986649983_e186defb5e.jpg

front
2986650009_c88dc3b12d.jpg

back
2986650029_ffe414c69e.jpg

this piece is attached to the shoulder strap. as you see, you can fasten it to loop back to the shoulder... or can wrap around the neck/face with it.
2987505840_e532eb2bde.jpg

detail of the silks

my photos

Last edited by a moderator:
something different... a tote bag from the SS09 Grace collection. it's not very durable, but I like to look at it. :blush: :lol:

3164117414_fd3bf3fb51.jpg

3163282119_85ccbf5224.jpg

my photos

Last edited by a moderator:
壮大, that dress is astonishing. thanks for the detailed shots.

^ glad you like it :wub: it is probably my favorite item in my closet :blush:

Love love your Undercover dress too :heart:...if there was a fire, would you save this dress first or your Gareth Pugh jacket? :brows:

:shock: what a cruel question! :winkiss::lol: but I think the dress... I mean I love both but this dress is so precious and that collection is one of my all time favs :heart:

omg...that dress....from one of my favourite UC collections. and i what i love about his works are that sense of duality...i mean the dress looks witchy,doll-ish and a bit sexy all at the same time.

My first piece of UC clothing...a great deal on-line!

The jacket is so girly, yet also sexy.. I love that it can be worn with the double breast coat look, or with one side buttoned and the other loose, or simply open.

The arms are slightly long on my petite frame, but I can live with that, since I think it would be difficult to alter. The pleating, the collar and the slight cape on the back are all gorgeous...I am afraid my photos are awful, and have not captured its beauty :blush:

Attachments

• DSCF0010.JPG
    DSCF0010.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 4
:bounce::bounce::bounce:...

:heart::heart::heart:

wow!

THAT is :mohawk:...

thx for posting runner!!!

xxx

These, I love. From Undercover. They're not as flashy as the Sacai ones, and the pricepoint is really reasonable. (The ones from Sacai are $400+, these are around $150 to $175.) (src: endclothing.com)

10-05-2019_nikexundercoverdaybreak_bluejaysummitwhiteblack_bv4594-400_mb_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->