US Elle April 2014 : Emma Watson by Carter Smith

Emma Watson's face is nice, and some of the shots aren't awful, but the styling overall is just not good. :flower:

Not the most interesting layout, but that last shot is quite nice and would have loved that as the cover.

What a terrible horrible no good very bad issue.

I don't even know how to describe it but every month Elle's editorials look the same. No matter the model, clothing, or sets, they all blend into one big ball of blah month after month. It's almost impressive really.

I don't even know how to describe it but every month Elle's editorials look the same. No matter the model, clothing, or sets, they all blend into one big ball of blah month after month. It's almost impressive really.

I feel the same way! They never produce editorials that really stand out. I can never remember any of them after I've read the issue. With every other high fashion magazine I can always recall certain edits that I go back and look at but with Elle this never happens.

i love double denim but the one shes wearing looks like the kind that dangerous women you find on highways wear

Yes, the subs cover is much better (it's the Elle Australia April cover as well), but couldn't they print the subscriber box on the plastic bag, just like Vogue does and save all these lovely covers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boubs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->