US Elle August 2021 : Adut Akech by Chris Colls & Kendall Jenner by Zoey Grossman

Seeing models on the cover of american fashion magazines always comes as a surprise, would never expect to see Adut here! Not the biggest fan of her cover (blame it on the green). Kendall looks lovely as well, but putting her in that red carpet looking basic *** dress and calling it the boldest fall look... please.

I like them all though I wish that Adut´s expression wasn´t so sleepy.

I'm surprised, none of this is bad. But I kind of feel like the optics are terrible here, Adut Akech deserved all the spotlight.

I never understood the hate people have for Zoey Grossman, I think is very good at what her job requires her to do, I don't see anything inherently wrong with that, and she has consistently been able to bring out the best in even the worst of models.

Kendall's first one is actually quite lovely. First time I see her do something with her face, it's subtle, but it's there. Adut looks a bit tipsy.

Kendall is genuinely in the top 5 worst models of the decade and I’m not saying that just because of her fame or something else that’s irrelevant I’m saying it because I have seen about 10 photographs of her that I would classify as good,how has she been modeling since 2012 and is still this bland and lackluster

Adut's cover is the winner, obviously. The bold colours, makeup, and overall composition is just such a throwback to classic late 90s magazine covers.
Kendall looks heavily photoshopped. Always wonder how those who layer on the plastic surgery feel when magazines retouch them even more. I'm sure it fuels even more plastic surgery.

I hate that the idea behind these covers. They clearly wanted to give Adut a cover but had to give one to Kendall as well, 'just in case'. What other reason would there be? They're not on the same level professionally.

The styling on Kendall is criminal...

It truly is. Granted, Kendall's modelling skills aren't helping much.

Kendall Jenner
Photographer: Zoey Grossman
Stylist: Alex White
Make-up: Holly Silius
Hair: Panos Papandrianos

source | elle.com

The picture of Adut sit on the pink chair can be the best cover of Nina career, if she has that In her.

Kendall ed look exactly what she is an Instagram baddie, not a model.

Why are we still seeing Kendall in magazines? The sun is setting on the Kardashian empire, and there are no hidden depths or twists in the tale, she has nothing new to offer, and at this stage, her work would compel me to appreciate Kaia Gerber as an alternative page-filler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->