US Elle June 2018 : Kendall Jenner by Chris Colls

I love the cover and editorial, it works for me. It's been a while since Elle US did earn attention not because only Kendall for sure but the whole package.

KJ - HER OWN WAY
Photographer: Chris Colls
Stylist: Anna Trevelyan
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Fulvia Farolfi
Model: Kendall Jenner

US Elle Digital Edition; kendallkeek.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Cont.

US Elle Digital Edition; kendallkeek.com

POWER PLAY
Photographer: Tom Schirmacher
Stylist: Samira Nasr
Hair: Gavin Harwin
Make-Up: Maki Ryoke
Model: Myrthe Bolt

US Elle Digital Edition

GOOD SPORT (Reprint from Elle Italia June 2018)
Photographer: Michael Sanders
Stylist: Benedetta Dell'Orto
Hair: Leon Gorman
Make-Up: Claire Bayley
Model: Hailey Baldwin

US Elle Digital Edition

I like the bnw shot of Kendall with a lovely Porsche 356 behind her. Very Lindbergh-esque .

^Yes, and the shot of Kendall next to the gas pump in the red mini-skirt giving me major flashbacks to Carole Bouquet's Chanel No.5 commercial in 1986!

Very nice issue from American Elle this month, very impressed with the direction Nina Garcia is taking with the magazine and I'll be making sure to get hold of this issue. The magazine suddenly feels relevant and modern, and I'm keen to see what's next. Hailey Baldwin's story is fab, classic Elle and been done to death but works wonderfully here with all the elements involved. The first and third from #45 just scream cover images (should've kept the story for the July cover feature, IMO!).

Not as bad as i expected, i appreciate that they are taking their cover stars outdoors, but the eye contact bothers me here.

So she has now graced all of mainstream American covers, I think only InStyle is missing? The level of fashion's obsession with this family is just insane!

Indeed, it turned out better than I expected. I would agree about the insanity of people with this family!

Got mine today, and I'm just as impressed with both cover and content as much as I was seeing everything online. Obviously couldn't of praised the cover enough when it first came out and I'm not disappointed with it in person, Kendall really does look terrific.

This is my first issue of American Elle under Nina Garcia and I love how the new team have cleaned up the layout. I'm enjoying the editorial title pages very much with this issue - very crisp, sleek and quintessential Elle. The fashion content has received an overhaul too, everything feels so fresh, relevant and modern. Definitely here for Nina Garcia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->