US Elle July 2010 : Rihanna by Tom Munro

Surprised she's wearing F/W10 actually... on a July cover?
It's not that uncommon. July issues are also the first to showcase the F/W collections (at least for American mags).

the dress is nice but her hair looks just ridiculous

Not sure if I like it yet.

The pose is interesting, and I think Miss Rihanna is slimmer than we think.

Rihanna, on her new look? Haven't we seen her like this a thousand times already, in just about all her recent videos.
I'm all for some Balmain and it's nice here. But that waist it just an epic Photoshop fail.

TBH I don't think it's that bad?
She's twisting her body around so her waist is obviously going to look smaller than it is, but I also think that screen grab is on a slight angle so the whole cover looks a bit disproportionate to me?
Will wait to see a proper image.

I like the colours in this anyway. This is probably one of their better covers this year...

US weekly 6/14
rihannausweekly.jpg

zinio

The white background does nothing for that dress, truly pathetic.

Do not like this cover AT ALL. It is so typical of Elle, even the fact that she is sporting Balmain is typical of her. Why can't they shake it up at little... make the cover a little scandeless by putting someone who one wouldn't expect to be on the cover?

I don't think it's a photoshopping gaffe at all. I think it's the angle of her body position. That being sad, I'm sick of her hair...

ya not sure if im a fan of this, wait til i can see a close up of it...but the proportions seem off.....cant they see this when they edit? eeek!

I don't think that it's a photo shop disaster. Don't you think that she just maybe twisted her body

I doubt it's down to twisting her body personally. Perhaps that could account for some of how slim she appears, but I think it's more a case of the scale of her head in comparison to her body. Rihanna in actuality is not that tiny in her frame, and her head (complete with awful hair cut) is actually in proportion to her body.

Interesting to see that another Balmain dress is involved in a photoshop disaster.

A display of riotous purple glitz ruined by odd proportions.

why is everyone saying photoshop fail? her torso is slightly turned & even then- its such a low quality image that perez posted from someone's cell phone. everyone is quick to call it a failure & we have yet to see the cover clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->