US Elle May 2008 : Madonna by Tom Munro

Ok, she's in a rodeo pose and hat, but is wearing a silky Chanel dress. It looks ridiculous. Although I think I want this issue just for the "obsess much?" article. :lol: I have a zillion things on my "need improvement" list!

Thanks for the cover. It's good IMO, she looks good in that Chanel outfit.

Vogue US and UK? Bit strange no?

I prefer UK's version ^_^

ugh im not feeling this madge era. most of the photos come out as dreadfull to me....im sick of seeing her croach, face it madge ur old.

so what? don't u think elder ppl can be beautiful? where does this concept of beauty is coming from... ;-)

Vogue US and UK? Bit strange no?

I prefer UK's version ^_^
:rofl:
it's actually his second...he shot natalie portman for last month's issue...:flower:

madonna looks baaaaad on the cover...
i know she's a mother, but that outfit is too matronly on her...
and the hat isn't helping...
the inside pics are much better...the one in the chair would have made a great cover...

Carter Smith shot the Natalie Portman cover.

I know people are gonna think I'm nuts, but I prefer this over her British Elle cover.

I like the fact that she's not portraying her "sexy mama" image, like what she did in every single magazine cover she appeared in the past few months. And Carine, for God's sake, don't put her on your cover!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Flipped through it at the store today. There is a top models editorial featuring Stam, Natasha Poly, Trentini, and some others who I'm blanking on right now (what's new with me? :lol:) Very simple white backdrop, one shot for each girl (though some have a page to themselves while others are paired up). There is also an editorial with Shalom Harlow. And there's one more I believe which sadly I've forgotten. Sorry guys -_-

WOW! Supermodels! Shalom Harlow! Can anyone please scan these two eds? Advance thanks and karma will be on your way!

Very impressive! ^_^
Thanks for the review-ish.

OMG the lineup is impressive! Hope they don't ruin the models with boring concepts.

:buzz::buzz:first time in US Elle for my girl Carol!They never get such good models,hopefully it stays that way!:buzz:Thank you so much OriginalSin:flower:.Haven't bought Elle in ages!

OMG Trentini now in ELLE aswell?Jesus when will the madness end!
:D A few months ago, I'd say exactly the same thing, but now the girl is growing on me! Am I the one who is going mad? :lol:

^^Hahaha to funny i have the opposite effect, i like her and was never one of those people who constantly complain over her work, but honestly it is getting out of hand, she is EVERYWHERE!

Anyway like i said not to hate on Caroline but there are other models, and variety is in order.

Wow, I never knew Elle use A-list models, and a big fat YAY for Trentini, I will never get sick of that girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->